Rate Dr. Maziar Badii

Dr. Maziar Badii's Ratings

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Badii and his staff. Dr. Badii consistently answers all my questions before and after making my appointment. He provides a safe, understanding, sympathetic, private practice, and always accompanies his diagnosis with treatment suggestions that suits the patient the best. I had surgery that really did not go well and have to go in for further surgery but with Dr. Badii's thoughtful and brilliant choices of treatment the second surgery was not necessary. He truly is a wonderful doctor and I have faith in his ability. Dr. Badii is extremely caring, he listens, he explains what procedure needs to be done and he is there for his patients. Plus, the offices are brand new, clean, and comfortable.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

I can't say enough good things about Dr Badii, he is a fantastic, nice, and extremely knowledgeable spine specialist who really listens and cares about his patients.He is also very compassionate. I am glad I was referred to him and I will definitely be recommending him to family and friends and to anyone looking for the best spine specialist in Vancouver.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2012 | flag

Amazing Doctor. Very helpful. Very up to date scientifically. I had been misdiagnosed with "mechanical back pain" for 15 years (including by an "expert" spine surgeon). Dr. Badii diagnosed Psoriatic Arthritis in two visits. I'm now on a new "biologic" medication and my life has changed. After 15 years I feel normal again.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Badii is very arrogant, rude and unhelpful. It was a total waste of time and energy.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2010 | flag

As with most specialists it did take a very long time to see Dr. Badii (over a year from referral). After being seen by a resident, I did have to wait at least another 30-45 minutes to see the doc. He was very pleasant though, and seemed to know his stuff. An MRI was ordered and I imagine after that happens I will get a more detailed diagnosis and treatment plan. I did find that the MOAs at his office are kind of unfriendly. This seems to be the case with most MOAs though....not sure what that is all about? I would recommend Dr. Badii based on my initial experience, but we'll see how the follow up goes.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2010 | flag

I would tell anyone to try Dr. Badii just once if you have back problems. Yes he is usually runing behind...I blame that on our crapy medical system in this province...too many Dr's are forced to see too many people.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2010 | flag

Dr. Badii has kept my back pain in check for the past 5 years. He listens to me and addresses all my concerns. I recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Badii is a wonderful, companionate and brilliant doctor. He really cares about his patients and is well worth the long wait to see him. If you get him as your specialist, consider yourself lucky. I went in on a Saturday and his staff was so courteous and professional.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2009 | flag

Dr. Badii is hands down the best doctor (not just for backs but doctor period) that I have ever seen. After 15 years of severe pain and numerous visits to various professionals, I feel like someone actually cares enough to LISTEN to me and at least try to find some way of helping me. Thank you Dr. Badii for being there for your patients.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2009 | flag