Rate Dr. Francisco L. Canales

Dr. Francisco L. Canales's Ratings

I saw several other doctors before choosing Dr.Canales for my breast augmentation last year. I am overwhelmed with how amazing my results are. I felt really cared for by Dr.Canales and his staff. I felt like he really listened to me without selling me anything or being pushy. His knowledge and skill level where very helpful with all of my questions and concerns. His staff was very kind about helping me with my finance questions. Overall, I had an A+ experience here. I would highly recommend Dr.Canales to a family member or friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1281721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Canales when he first came to Santa Rosa. I worked in a MD's office myself, and Dr. Canales was highly recommended. I am an insulin dependant diabetic for 42yrs now, and Dr. Canales did carpal tunnel surgery and multiple trigger finger releases on both of my hands over a few years. After one of my carpal tunnel procedures, it became infected, I had a staph infection(which of course was NOT his fault, it was due to my out of control diabetes) and I had to go into the hospital for a few days. He was sooooooo concerned! This had never happened to him before and it probably never will again. I am notorious for getting infections after surgery with no fault to the doctor. He came and saw me everyday at the hospital, and the nurses told me he had called also several times. I felt very well cared for and had excellent care by Dr. Canales. Now that he is out of the "hand" business so to speak, I have gone to see him to have my first Botox injection. It's on

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1281720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

Please be sure to go on several consultations before choosing your cosmetic surgeon. Dr. Canales was the first (and only) surgeon I met with and I am now paying the consequences. I did not receive the result I wanted, even though I was extremely detailed when talking to him. I had a lot of notes and pictures and he still did not give me what I asked for. What upsets me most is his denial that anything is wrong and his refusal to fix it. I am now having to get a revision surgery and start all over with another doctor. He is an excellent sales person and very personable, warm, reassuring, etc, until something goes wrong. Then you're on your own. Please be cautious when choosing your doctor. Things can and do go wrong and not every doctor is willing to fix his mistakes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1281719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

Dr. Canales is wonderful. He is obviously extremely experienced and knowledgeable in his field. I had heard via word of mouth that he did the best breast augmentations in the area and specifically, was great at helping with size choices. I had my breast augmentation three weeks ago and am beyond thrilled with my results. Everyone who has seen my before and after pictures says he did a great job. He is warm, caring and down to earth. He is very professional without being stuffy or pretentious. I have recommended him to several friends and family members. Should I ever have additional cosmetic surgery, I will be going to him. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1281718].votes_count ]]