Dr. Sheila Pride

Rate Dr. Sheila Pride

Dr. Sheila Pride's Ratings

I have been working with Dr. Pride for over 5 yrs. She is an amazing dr., always available, knowledgeable and an advocate for me. It is obvious Dr. Pride cares. I need to make lifestyle changes, and Dr. Pride offered her professional support to my male partner to help me. Dr. Pride has always treated me with dignity, respect, and professionalism. She takes the time to walk through options with me, has supported me in seeking additional alternative therapies, and puts me in charge of my care. My experiences with Dr. Pride and the office staff have always been positive, even when once I called and had a freak out. I cannot say enough good things, so I always just say thank you.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pride is the first doctor I have met in Vancouver who made me think she actually cared about my health situation.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr Pride, is certainly one of the most caring and thoughtful doctors out there. She spent over an hour and a half on my initial appointment and made every effort to make me as comfortable as possible through a difficult examination. She followed up with my GP and other specialists promptly and provided me with a wealth of knowledge without talking down to me with textbook terminology. I've never felt more confident trusting my health with any other doctor.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2009 | flag

Dr. Pride is great! She is up to date with her knowledge, since she is teaches for UBC. She specializes in reproductive endocrinology. She's very approachable and caring.

Submitted March 17, 2007 | flag