Rate Dr. Saranjeev Lalh

Dr. Saranjeev Lalh's Ratings

I highly recommend the doctor, although the staff is what makes me hesitate in going back again. There is one specific assistant, Kristie, who was extremely rude and condescending. She walks around with a strong sense of superiority, one of which she obviously does not deserve.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2555714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Staff was angry and seemed to think that it was in appropriate for the patients to ask any kind of question that the staff may not have an answer too. They exploited whatever condition the patient may be in with the staff and any other possible audience that would be sitting down in the unit. Not one single question was answered satisfactorily and a lot of the staff actually had a tough time communicating English at all. My jaw was broken for 2 days while waiting and I explainers it was getting harder to breathe and the response from the one male nurse on NS was that "that's why I'm getting surgery. I blacked out in fear and have yet to have the procedure begin

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2547009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

The assistants are very bad , rude and not helpful , they don't know what they are doing , going there like a nightmare .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2539605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

The Dr performed the surgery well and very professional. However I will avoid this establishment at all cost in the future and will not ever recommend this place based on the ladies at the front desk. Rude is too kind of a word for their performance. Hidden fees, misleading statements and if you question them they will speak down to you in a manner so loudly that it is clear that their intention is to allow everyone in the waiting area to hear. They use these tactics in order to silence your questions and intimidate you into paying them for charges they cannot and will not explain. I have never seen anything like this behavior in my life. I am truly stunned that Dr. Saranjeev would allow his staff to ruin his business with strong arm tactics in order to get money out of individuals with no explanation. Avoid at all costs, it's sincerely not worth it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2523996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Rude staff. Dr lahl spoke too fast like I should have known the whole speech, and didnt make me feel very confident in him. The ladies on the phone are rude, they mumble, and in office they wern't very helpful to start with. I healed well, so obviously he knows what he's doing. But overall the office mood is mega grouchy and just out for money. Very pricey. Also had issues with them conveniently not being in touch with my insurance, so everything I paid was out of pocket. Would never recommend or go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1282497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

I had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday. Considering that I have experienced little pain and minor discomfort, Dr. Lalh clearly did a great job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1282496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

I loved my experience with Dr. Lalh at the Renew Clinic. I have Panic Disorder and was very afraid of going under and having a panic attack after or waking up during the procedure. I was also afraid of my medication interactions. However, the staff was so kind, comforting and reassuring that I felt quite comfortable going in. I went under very quickly and again felt great around the people putting me under. Everything was VERY clean and professional and Dr. Lalh was very kind, educated and informative. Coming from someone who has anxiety everyday of her life - this was a great experience. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1282495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

This Dr. is very knowledgeable but also admits if he is not the man for the job. He put together a letter on my behalf to have some of my complicated surgeries covered by Alberta health, without which I would not have been able to proceed with treatment. This funding process took almost 2 years, but it was worth the wait. I just had my first of a series of surgeries and I think he did a good job. When I first started dealing with this office almost 3 years ago, his staff was VERY rude. They are much better now and treated my very well this time. I called the nurse with pain concerns and she was very helpful and prompt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1282494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

AMAZING!! My son was terrified to get his wisdom teeth pulled but was put under and didn't feel or remember anything. Woke up and the nurse was there waiting. Dr. lahl sat me down. Told me exactly what he was going to do and why very quickly. I immediatly got ice on my face to take care of it but was fine the next day! The Staff also provided all necessary information to me before we went home.. It has now been a week 3 days and i'm healed!! We had issues with clotting and pain-none which was his fault at all. Returned page immediately and called prescriptions. The office followed up several times and booked a few appts to make sure everything was cleared up and great. EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE! Recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1282493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Expensive, but excellent work. Thankfully my insurance covered everything and his office did all the work to submit claims.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1282492].votes_count ]]