You may also like

Rate Dr. Saranjeev Lalh

Dr. Saranjeev Lalh's Ratings

The front end staff could learn a thing or two about customer service. Helping patients are normal duties for front end and the ones there are rude and unhelpful. Dr. Lalh, who is an amazing surgeon needs some better help!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

My experience at Renew was amazing! I have been terrified of getting my wisdom teeth out since I was a little kid. Any questions that came up a couple weeks before my surgery were anwsered. One of the ladies at the front desk (Leigha) is a dream to work with! She helped me with all my insurance documents. All of the staff were amazing, professional, and time efficent. Dr. Lahl was quick with the consultation. I was able to ask questions and personally I don't see why the consultation has to be long, they are pulling teeth! I was anxious right before going under and the anestetiologist (Dr. S) and the nurse (Pam) were wonderful! They kept me calm and they were good at distracting and were quick! (Which is exactly what an anxious person needs). I am very very happy I had these two medical professionals in the room. The procedure was very quick, I was in and out within 25 minutes. The other staff I worked with were amazing too! The office followed up with me the next morning, and answered all my questions. They also have a 24-7 call centre incase an emergency comes up which is comforting. I had very little swelling, and no issues came up so Dr. Lahl did an amazing job. Thank-you Dr. Lahl and to your staff for making this the best experience possible! I would highy recommend Renew and if I ever have to get another procedure done I will be going back to see Dr. Lahl.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2801390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I can't believe some of the comments on here about Dr.Lalh. He's very professional and explained everything to me. He does talk a little fast but he's trying to respect the time of other patience and explaining what he can in a short time. At my consultation he took the time to explain things. The girl that I dealt with at the front was nice. I was scared to go under but it went very smoothly. The first nurse was great and shared some of her own story to ease me. The lady that followed up after seemed just doing her job but not rude. The rooms were very clean and I watched them disinfecting everything. That same night at 9pm I received a call at home from Dr Lalh to check in with me! That was VERY impressive! I wasn't just another patient he saw. Follow up is very much appreciated. I would recommend Renew clinic and Dr. Lalh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Lalh is rude and arrogant. I would not recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Worst staff , worst assistants ever , if you want to run a good clinic , change your assistants , they are all sucks .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2603873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

The doctor is an extremely intelligent person, I simply recommed that he starts surrounding himself with staff that are as well. His assistant,the short blonde,one was very rude to me.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2570496].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2555714].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Staff was angry and seemed to think that it was in appropriate for the patients to ask any kind of question that the staff may not have an answer too. They exploited whatever condition the patient may be in with the staff and any other possible audience that would be sitting down in the unit. Not one single question was answered satisfactorily and a lot of the staff actually had a tough time communicating English at all. My jaw was broken for 2 days while waiting and I explainers it was getting harder to breathe and the response from the one male nurse on NS was that "that's why I'm getting surgery. I blacked out in fear and have yet to have the procedure begin

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2547009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

The assistants are very bad , rude and not helpful , they don't know what they are doing , going there like a nightmare .

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2539605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

The Dr performed the surgery well and very professional. However I will avoid this establishment at all cost in the future and will not ever recommend this place based on the ladies at the front desk. Rude is too kind of a word for their performance. Hidden fees, misleading statements and if you question them they will speak down to you in a manner so loudly that it is clear that their intention is to allow everyone in the waiting area to hear. They use these tactics in order to silence your questions and intimidate you into paying them for charges they cannot and will not explain. I have never seen anything like this behavior in my life. I am truly stunned that Dr. Saranjeev would allow his staff to ruin his business with strong arm tactics in order to get money out of individuals with no explanation. Avoid at all costs, it's sincerely not worth it.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2523996].votes_count ]]