Rate Dr. Saranjeev Lalh

Dr. Saranjeev Lalh's Ratings

Rude staff. Dr lahl spoke too fast like I should have known the whole speech, and didnt make me feel very confident in him. The ladies on the phone are rude, they mumble, and in office they wern't very helpful to start with. I healed well, so obviously he knows what he's doing. But overall the office mood is mega grouchy and just out for money. Very pricey. Also had issues with them conveniently not being in touch with my insurance, so everything I paid was out of pocket. Would never recommend or go back.

Submitted July 13, 2013 | flag

I had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday. Considering that I have experienced little pain and minor discomfort, Dr. Lalh clearly did a great job.

Submitted June 2, 2013 | flag

I loved my experience with Dr. Lalh at the Renew Clinic. I have Panic Disorder and was very afraid of going under and having a panic attack after or waking up during the procedure. I was also afraid of my medication interactions. However, the staff was so kind, comforting and reassuring that I felt quite comfortable going in. I went under very quickly and again felt great around the people putting me under. Everything was VERY clean and professional and Dr. Lalh was very kind, educated and informative. Coming from someone who has anxiety everyday of her life - this was a great experience. :)

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

This Dr. is very knowledgeable but also admits if he is not the man for the job. He put together a letter on my behalf to have some of my complicated surgeries covered by Alberta health, without which I would not have been able to proceed with treatment. This funding process took almost 2 years, but it was worth the wait. I just had my first of a series of surgeries and I think he did a good job. When I first started dealing with this office almost 3 years ago, his staff was VERY rude. They are much better now and treated my very well this time. I called the nurse with pain concerns and she was very helpful and prompt.

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag

AMAZING!! My son was terrified to get his wisdom teeth pulled but was put under and didn't feel or remember anything. Woke up and the nurse was there waiting. Dr. lahl sat me down. Told me exactly what he was going to do and why very quickly. I immediatly got ice on my face to take care of it but was fine the next day! The Staff also provided all necessary information to me before we went home.. It has now been a week 3 days and i'm healed!! We had issues with clotting and pain-none which was his fault at all. Returned page immediately and called prescriptions. The office followed up several times and booked a few appts to make sure everything was cleared up and great. EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE! Recommend him to everyone!

Submitted May 29, 2012 | flag

Expensive, but excellent work. Thankfully my insurance covered everything and his office did all the work to submit claims.

Submitted May 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lahl is a kind and compassionate doctor who communicates well with his patients and who made this surgery less intimidating. His reception staff is rather rude and somewhat condescending.

Submitted April 24, 2011 | flag

i just underwent my third surgery through renew with dr lalh. he himself i find to be quite pleasent, but the staff is another story. they are very rude and stuck up. for each of my surgerys there was always an excuse for it to be put off. the office was always calling saying that he would be away at that time. which made this whole ordeal very frustrating. i had a sever openbite, and my last surgery was supposed to correct that, only he made it worse. i now have a overbite AND a crossbite and he says i might need another surgery. Im fed up with him

Submitted Feb. 28, 2011 | flag

The ladies at the front desk have so much attitude and were so rude to me when i called. I was supposed to have my surgery 4 months ago and it got pushed back another 8 months. Dr. Luhl seems to know what he was doing but managed to leave a chunk of bone in my gums after my wisdom teeth were pulled. I regret agreeing to go with this doctor and wish i could bail but i have had these braces on for 2 years now so i guess i can put up with another year.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2010 | flag

when I first went to his office about three years ago, I had to get alot of work done, he seemed helpuful at the begining, and everyone told us he was good so we stuck it out with him. I was supposed to have my surgery in december, but his office calls and tells us that its been postponed to a year. not a single reason, Would not let us talk with his or even give us an explanation. they wouldnt return Any phone calls, so of course im stuck with braces that could have been taken off a year ago because he needs them for surgery. the receptionists are extremely rude. then randomly after no Idea what is going on with my Extremely expensivce surgery we get a call to set up a meeting. Then at the last second they cancel, it snow stormed out and our Magical doctor doesnt want to come to work. WHAT A SUPRISE, if I had any choice at all this horribley irresponsible docotor wouold not be cutting me open!!!!

Submitted May 4, 2010 | flag