Rate Dr. Saranjeev Lalh

Dr. Saranjeev Lalh's Ratings

The assistants are very bad , rude and not helpful , they don't know what they are doing , going there like a nightmare .

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

The Dr performed the surgery well and very professional. However I will avoid this establishment at all cost in the future and will not ever recommend this place based on the ladies at the front desk. Rude is too kind of a word for their performance. Hidden fees, misleading statements and if you question them they will speak down to you in a manner so loudly that it is clear that their intention is to allow everyone in the waiting area to hear. They use these tactics in order to silence your questions and intimidate you into paying them for charges they cannot and will not explain. I have never seen anything like this behavior in my life. I am truly stunned that Dr. Saranjeev would allow his staff to ruin his business with strong arm tactics in order to get money out of individuals with no explanation. Avoid at all costs, it's sincerely not worth it.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014 | flag

Rude staff. Dr lahl spoke too fast like I should have known the whole speech, and didnt make me feel very confident in him. The ladies on the phone are rude, they mumble, and in office they wern't very helpful to start with. I healed well, so obviously he knows what he's doing. But overall the office mood is mega grouchy and just out for money. Very pricey. Also had issues with them conveniently not being in touch with my insurance, so everything I paid was out of pocket. Would never recommend or go back.

Submitted July 13, 2013 | flag

I had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday. Considering that I have experienced little pain and minor discomfort, Dr. Lalh clearly did a great job.

Submitted June 2, 2013 | flag

I loved my experience with Dr. Lalh at the Renew Clinic. I have Panic Disorder and was very afraid of going under and having a panic attack after or waking up during the procedure. I was also afraid of my medication interactions. However, the staff was so kind, comforting and reassuring that I felt quite comfortable going in. I went under very quickly and again felt great around the people putting me under. Everything was VERY clean and professional and Dr. Lalh was very kind, educated and informative. Coming from someone who has anxiety everyday of her life - this was a great experience. :)

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

This Dr. is very knowledgeable but also admits if he is not the man for the job. He put together a letter on my behalf to have some of my complicated surgeries covered by Alberta health, without which I would not have been able to proceed with treatment. This funding process took almost 2 years, but it was worth the wait. I just had my first of a series of surgeries and I think he did a good job. When I first started dealing with this office almost 3 years ago, his staff was VERY rude. They are much better now and treated my very well this time. I called the nurse with pain concerns and she was very helpful and prompt.

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag

AMAZING!! My son was terrified to get his wisdom teeth pulled but was put under and didn't feel or remember anything. Woke up and the nurse was there waiting. Dr. lahl sat me down. Told me exactly what he was going to do and why very quickly. I immediatly got ice on my face to take care of it but was fine the next day! The Staff also provided all necessary information to me before we went home.. It has now been a week 3 days and i'm healed!! We had issues with clotting and pain-none which was his fault at all. Returned page immediately and called prescriptions. The office followed up several times and booked a few appts to make sure everything was cleared up and great. EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE! Recommend him to everyone!

Submitted May 29, 2012 | flag

Expensive, but excellent work. Thankfully my insurance covered everything and his office did all the work to submit claims.

Submitted May 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lahl is a kind and compassionate doctor who communicates well with his patients and who made this surgery less intimidating. His reception staff is rather rude and somewhat condescending.

Submitted April 24, 2011 | flag

i just underwent my third surgery through renew with dr lalh. he himself i find to be quite pleasent, but the staff is another story. they are very rude and stuck up. for each of my surgerys there was always an excuse for it to be put off. the office was always calling saying that he would be away at that time. which made this whole ordeal very frustrating. i had a sever openbite, and my last surgery was supposed to correct that, only he made it worse. i now have a overbite AND a crossbite and he says i might need another surgery. Im fed up with him

Submitted Feb. 28, 2011 | flag