Rate Dr. Saranjeev Lalh

Dr. Saranjeev Lalh's Ratings

Dr. Lalh is rude and arrogant. I would not recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Worst staff , worst assistants ever , if you want to run a good clinic , change your assistants , they are all sucks .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2603873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

The doctor is an extremely intelligent person, I simply recommed that he starts surrounding himself with staff that are as well. His assistant,the short blonde,one was very rude to me.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2570496].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2555714].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Staff was angry and seemed to think that it was in appropriate for the patients to ask any kind of question that the staff may not have an answer too. They exploited whatever condition the patient may be in with the staff and any other possible audience that would be sitting down in the unit. Not one single question was answered satisfactorily and a lot of the staff actually had a tough time communicating English at all. My jaw was broken for 2 days while waiting and I explainers it was getting harder to breathe and the response from the one male nurse on NS was that "that's why I'm getting surgery. I blacked out in fear and have yet to have the procedure begin

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2547009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

The assistants are very bad , rude and not helpful , they don't know what they are doing , going there like a nightmare .

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2539605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

The Dr performed the surgery well and very professional. However I will avoid this establishment at all cost in the future and will not ever recommend this place based on the ladies at the front desk. Rude is too kind of a word for their performance. Hidden fees, misleading statements and if you question them they will speak down to you in a manner so loudly that it is clear that their intention is to allow everyone in the waiting area to hear. They use these tactics in order to silence your questions and intimidate you into paying them for charges they cannot and will not explain. I have never seen anything like this behavior in my life. I am truly stunned that Dr. Saranjeev would allow his staff to ruin his business with strong arm tactics in order to get money out of individuals with no explanation. Avoid at all costs, it's sincerely not worth it.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2523996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Rude staff. Dr lahl spoke too fast like I should have known the whole speech, and didnt make me feel very confident in him. The ladies on the phone are rude, they mumble, and in office they wern't very helpful to start with. I healed well, so obviously he knows what he's doing. But overall the office mood is mega grouchy and just out for money. Very pricey. Also had issues with them conveniently not being in touch with my insurance, so everything I paid was out of pocket. Would never recommend or go back.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1282497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

I had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday. Considering that I have experienced little pain and minor discomfort, Dr. Lalh clearly did a great job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1282496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

I loved my experience with Dr. Lalh at the Renew Clinic. I have Panic Disorder and was very afraid of going under and having a panic attack after or waking up during the procedure. I was also afraid of my medication interactions. However, the staff was so kind, comforting and reassuring that I felt quite comfortable going in. I went under very quickly and again felt great around the people putting me under. Everything was VERY clean and professional and Dr. Lalh was very kind, educated and informative. Coming from someone who has anxiety everyday of her life - this was a great experience. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1282495].votes_count ]]