Dr. David Ou Tim

Rate Dr. David Ou Tim

Dr. David Ou Tim's Ratings

Really cares for patients and very thorough. Great and up to date knowledge of ADHD.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2012 | flag

I founf Dr. Ou tim to be very unhelpful with my son. he pretty much brushed us off. Maybe it was a bad day but I will not be seeing him again.

Submitted May 15, 2012 | flag

My daughter had breathing difficulty and the cause was unknown to the family doctor and a pediatrician. By help of an ER doctor, we were referred to Dr. David Ou Tim in the Asthma Clinic of Eagle Ridge Hospital in Port Moody, BC. He patiently listened to us and gathered much information from us about symptoms of the problem. After educating us well about the problem, he prescribed a 3-month treatment that was extremely helpful. We are now in the middle of 2nd run of treatment (lower doze for a period of 45 days) and results seem to be great. I wish our community would have more doctors with same personality and level of knowledge as Dr. Ou Tim. He brought us peace!

Submitted May 30, 2011 | flag

After a terrible experience with a doctor at the Kensington Clinic we were referred to Dr. Ou Tim by our family doctor. He is a wonderful, kind, and caring man, who really listens and responds to what you are saying. He went to bat for us, calling the neuro clinic at Children's to get my son's EEG bumped up. He CALLS on the PHONE to follow up with you, something I have never experienced before with a doctor. After my experience at Kensington, it is really nice to have a doctor who cares and listens. We love Dr. David!

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

A truly great man and highly skilled, compassionate paediatrician. Before seeing Dr. David Outim we were with Dr. Heather Kee whom we liked very much. We find Dr. David Outim much great and we consider we are luckier we have Dr. Outim. I wish there would be many more Paediatricians like Dr David Outim in our community. He is truly a marvel.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2010 | flag

He is a very patient doctor and always inquiring about the patient's general life other than just focus on the medical condition only. He has a calming effect on patients and it always is a pleasure going to doctor Ou Tim. He explains everything in simple layman's terms and ensures you understand types of medication and procedures. He truly chose the correct profession for himself.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2009 | flag

When we lived in the lower mainland Dr. Ou-Tim was our son's pediatrician. He was always very kind, knowledgeable and thorough. I only wish that I had realized what a wonderful doctor we had had at the time. Now that we have moved to a different region I am very disappointed with the level of knowledge and services we receive.

Submitted April 30, 2009 | flag

Saved my son when others may not have. He is extremely knowledgeable (always attending conferences and reading to stay abreast of new studies). And he SHARES what he learns. A truly kind man with both the child's and the family's interest at heart.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2008 | flag

Wonderful doctor. Takes the time to explain things to my son not just to me or my husband. Very kind and very helpful.

Submitted June 19, 2007 | flag

Wonderful doctor!! Dr. Ou Tim takes an excellent history and listens to concerns. He is incredibly thorough and provides the highest level of care to his patients. He is a real gem and would highly recommend him.

Submitted June 17, 2007 | flag