Dr. Sharon Le Clerq

Dr. Sharon Le Clerq

Rate Dr. Sharon Le Clerq

Dr. Sharon Le Clerq's Ratings

Dr. Leclerq has been my Mother Teresa for the last 6 years. Her professionalism, wisedom and gentle touch have all been invaluable to my management of this debilitating disease.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

Referred to her and waited for almost a year, accidentally missed one appointment and she refused to see me after that. Claimed that there was now a 2 year wait and there was no point to me being on the list anymore. So much for desperate people who are in pain for years and need a diagnoses. Human's make mistakes and sometimes forget or get lost etc. I'm not form the city. How sad for people that have arthritic conditions

Submitted Feb. 24, 2013 | flag

In an urgent call to the hospital, because of a severe reaction to medication I was on, my blood pressure spiked to 212 over 111...The hospital by mistake paged this Doctor at her private number, as she was on call, instead of assisting or helping me at all, she immediately, very rudely demanded how I got her number. She didn't seem to care to help or suggest what I should do or not do. She said that you're not my patient and I can not advise you. She finally said go to a Hospital and if they need to call me at that time I'll direct them. Do not call this number again. This reaction was totally unprofessional and didn't help me at all because I felt so sick. Are these Doctor not supposed to be there for the patients well being???

Submitted Dec. 3, 2012 | flag

I was diagnosed with RA 4 months after the birth of my daughter and was referred to Dr. Sharon Leclerq. Since my first appointment, I have been so impressed with Dr. Leclerq and her team. I went from feeling fairly hopeless about my diagnosis to knowing I am in good hands and can get my illness under control. It has been 6 months since I first saw Dr. Leclerq and with her help I am 95% back to 'normal'. She is empathic and incredibly knowledgable. She got me on the right drugs right away and I felt confident that I was getting the care I needed. She has moved to the new South Campus location which is quite far from where I live but I will keep going to see her as long as possible.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

I have spent the better part of 11 years seeing family doctors (GPs) who frankly did not seem interested in either arthritis or seniors-one GP actually stopped seeing all the seniors in her practise as she decided to see only "young families or OB pts". I had many problems with side-effects from meds, inadequate pain-management and a few falls that resulted in minor fractures-because of my ethnic background,one GP asked if my falls were because of alcohol consumption. I had a recent appointment with this doctor. I cannot say enough about this kind, respectful, down-to-earth Specialist who helped me so much simply by listening to me, giving me appropriate information and being entirely non-judgemental. I know the condition cannot be cured but at least I now feel that I am not a time-waster, that my concerns were valid. Dr. Leclerc is a true professional.

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Le Clerq turned my life around. For years, I had gone from doctor to doctor not getting an accurate diagnosis. In my first appointment with her, she diagnosed a second condition that no one else had identified, and prescribed me a medication that improved the quality of my life dramatically. I continue to receive excellent care, and am so thankful to have her as a doctor.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Le Clerq for about 10 years now, and she is wonderful. I hope she never leaves Calgary, as she was the one who diagnosed me and I have seen since. I feel fortunate that my doctor referred me to her initially.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2009 | flag

She is a wonderful and caring doctor and has a great nurse working with her. She truly cares about her patients and takes the time to go over all symtoms old and new with her patients. Wonderful person and wonderful doctor. Im truly lucky my family doctor sent me to her.

Submitted March 24, 2007 | flag