You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard E. Corrin

Dr. Richard E. Corrin's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr Corrin's for over 30 years and have always been treated professionally and with care. I have had a few dental issues over the years and have always been diagnosed and treated promptly. I recently had pain on biting which turned out to be a cracked tooth and a crown was required the tooth is great now!! The staff is amazing and very friendly the got me in promptly for my pain and helped me with my insurance so I knew exactly what was covered before the final treatment was done. I now have most of my family and friends seeing Dr Corrin and they are equally as happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Was a patient for over 20 years, I was in so much pain from a tooth issue that he couldn't diagnose. When I told him something was wrong he didn't like that I was right (had to go for 2nd opinion) and then from there he told me to go find a new dentist! lol what a joke. I couldn't believe he said that, so i found a new dentist and he is much nicer then Dr. Corrin!. BTW Dr. Corrin hates to treat "people" who have to go through Treaty Medical Services!.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I have a serious dentist phobia and Dr. Corrin and his hygienist handled this with exceptional professionalism and compassion. He also spent the time to talk with me about a dental plan for my teeth - set goals to create positive dental visits. I'm still nervous about going to the dentist (and probably always will be) but they make the experience much more tolerable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Honest, clear, friendly and good work! He will do what is needed, offer you all your options and not suggest the most expensive option just to make money. His work is good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

I inherited Dr Corrin after Dr Goldberg retired. I tho't Dr G was the best dentist ever but Dr Corrin is even better. I have a major fear of needles & I hyperventilate when I can't swallow or close my mouth -- every dentist's nightmare. Dr Corrin has this wonderful way of explaining the procedure which helps me to relax enough not to have a major panic attach. So thank you Dr Corrin for being the best patient dentist & I will probably fly back to Wpg from my new home in Vancouver to get my dental work done. Ruby, you're the best - thank you for all the years of friendliness & kindness at the front desk! Great team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Corrin's staff are excellent, and his assistant is top-notch. I appreciate the extra time they take with me (freezing doesn't take right away) and their recognition of my fears. They do excellent work, are thorough and I now take my kids there. They, too, really like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr. Corrin is an excellent dentist. Great freezing technique - hardly feel a thing. A real artist when it comes to caps and coloration. His assistant is the real color expert. He is just terrific. Good athlete too. The staff are kind and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2012

This is one of the better dentists I have had. He really knows his stuff and is highly competent The clerical/admin staff need to get their s*it together and be on top of things to ensure proper billing and communication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2012

I have been going to Dr.Corrin since I was a child. Now, almost 30, when I hear people complain about their dentist I always reply: "you should see my dentist!" Dr. Corrin and the staff are friendly.I have never had any problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

As far as I am concerned Dr. Corrin is the ONLY dentist in Winnipeg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283143].votes_count ]]