Rate Dr. Richard E. Corrin

Dr. Richard E. Corrin's Ratings

I have a serious dentist phobia and Dr. Corrin and his hygienist handled this with exceptional professionalism and compassion. He also spent the time to talk with me about a dental plan for my teeth - set goals to create positive dental visits. I'm still nervous about going to the dentist (and probably always will be) but they make the experience much more tolerable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Honest, clear, friendly and good work! He will do what is needed, offer you all your options and not suggest the most expensive option just to make money. His work is good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

I inherited Dr Corrin after Dr Goldberg retired. I tho't Dr G was the best dentist ever but Dr Corrin is even better. I have a major fear of needles & I hyperventilate when I can't swallow or close my mouth -- every dentist's nightmare. Dr Corrin has this wonderful way of explaining the procedure which helps me to relax enough not to have a major panic attach. So thank you Dr Corrin for being the best patient dentist & I will probably fly back to Wpg from my new home in Vancouver to get my dental work done. Ruby, you're the best - thank you for all the years of friendliness & kindness at the front desk! Great team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Corrin's staff are excellent, and his assistant is top-notch. I appreciate the extra time they take with me (freezing doesn't take right away) and their recognition of my fears. They do excellent work, are thorough and I now take my kids there. They, too, really like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr. Corrin is an excellent dentist. Great freezing technique - hardly feel a thing. A real artist when it comes to caps and coloration. His assistant is the real color expert. He is just terrific. Good athlete too. The staff are kind and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2012

This is one of the better dentists I have had. He really knows his stuff and is highly competent The clerical/admin staff need to get their s*it together and be on top of things to ensure proper billing and communication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2012

I have been going to Dr.Corrin since I was a child. Now, almost 30, when I hear people complain about their dentist I always reply: "you should see my dentist!" Dr. Corrin and the staff are friendly.I have never had any problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

As far as I am concerned Dr. Corrin is the ONLY dentist in Winnipeg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2010

I have been seeing Dr.Corrin for a few years now and would highly recommend him to anyone. I have a condition that severely affects my teeth, needless to say, I see Dr.Corrin on a frequent basis. I have found him to be very patient with me despite my numerous problems, and he always tries to keep me optimistic about my mouth's future (which is sometimes very difficult!)I have never found him to be "rough" in my mouth, he is amazing at giving the freezing and always checks to make sure I am well frozen before starting. His staff is VERY pleasant and courteous, as well as professional and down-to-earth. This is by far the most punctual dental office I have ever been too, I've never waited longer than 5 minutes! I'm only in my mid-20's and have already been thru 5 dentists in Winnipeg, but Dr. Corrin is a KEEPER! Thank you Dr. Corrin and staff for your wonderful care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

I have been with Dr. Corrin since he opened his practise and he's the most accomadating and professional dentist I've ever been to. He's the kind of dentist that other dentists would go to

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283141].votes_count ]]