Rate Dr. Joseph Kostiuk

Dr. Joseph Kostiuk's Ratings

This doctor was very knowledgeable.... He is very caring. He listened to what i had to say and was well informed of my case. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone.

Submitted July 4, 2011 | flag

I'm sad that Dr. Kostiuk has apparently retired, but happy for him. My youngest son had chronic ear infections for 8 years, with 5 tube surgeries, performed by Dr. Kostiuk. He is a wonderful, professional and compassionate doctor as well as fantastic with kids. Absolutely the best in his field!! Happy retirement Dr. Kostiuk!!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2011 | flag

i have seen dr kostiuk for years and was always impressed by his willingness to take the time to explain things and was a caring and gentle person.i miss him and will have trouble finding another like him . enjoy your retirement Mr. Kostiuk ...Aime

Submitted Aug. 11, 2009 | flag

Dr. Kostiuk...I know you have retired, but in case you view these comments, I would like to officially tell you that your treatment/surgery/professionalism/personality/sense of humor and overall one of the most caring people. It has been my pleasure to have been your patient and wish you much joy in the future!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2008 | flag

Dr. Kostiuk is wonderful. He sent me for further tests and explained exactly what was going on and what I could expect. I appreciated his time.

Submitted May 6, 2008 | flag

Dr. Koss - as our son calls him has been looking after our families ears, nose & throat needs for 20 years. He has always been courteous, informative and straight forward! He's the best!

Submitted May 23, 2007 | flag

Recently I was referred to a ear specialist. I was worried and scared that I was experiencing hearing loss. He took the time to talk to me about my symptoms and even went the extra mile to give me a hearing test, and explained the results.

Submitted March 16, 2007 | flag