You may also like

Rate Dr. G. Sukhrani

Dr. G. Sukhrani's Ratings

I absolutely love her! I have 5 children (2yrs-11yrs). She has always found the issue an never gave up until it was fixed. Also if any of my kids were really sick, they got them in that day! I dont have anything negative tosay about her! Highly recommend an will never change paediatricians :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2802029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I would not recommend Dr suhkrani to anybody, she is super rushed and doesn't seem to care. I hate to say it but it seems we are dollar signs opposed to patients....I am a first time parent and have never left her office feeling satisfied she does not thoroughly examine my child ever!! She rushes you in and out with the I don't next care in and out process.. I have switched and definitely recommend checking reviews of doctors in the future as this is an accurate way of seeing the general impression left by a person that you expect to be genuine and care entrusting them with your child's health and we'll being. She is terrible and I'm glad to say we are never returning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I have two children and Dr. Sukhrani was assigned to us in the Grey Nuns Hospital. She is definitely a busy doctor and has no time for nonsense. However if your child is actually sick it has been our experience that she will keep digging until she finds the problem. We have gotten to know her over the years and I am glad that I didn't switch after getting over the initial rush in and rush out routine. I know that if there is a serious problem with either of my children she will be there to get answers and put you in top priority. Her nurse/receptionist is probably one of the best I have ever met. For us she works out very well and I will stick with her until my kids are too old to go there anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I had Dr Sukhrani as my daughter's pedatrician at Grey Nuns hospital when I have birth. I couldn't believe that this lady is a pedatrician she was so rough with my daughter she didn't answer any of my questions I was practically in tears when she left my room. Absolutely no bed side manners! The nurses even said she is just as rude to them as she is to parents. I would never in a million years recommend her as your child's Dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

I'm a first time mom and when she came to see me and my daughter in the hospital last year I obviously had lots of questions, she didn't answer any of them and literally ran out the door. I should have took that as a hint and found my baby a new doctor. She's never on time, never answers my questions and is so rushed all the time. Her receptionist is one of the most unorganized, unprofessional and ignorant people I've ever had to deal with. Just today I called to change my doctors appointment from a thursday to a monday, and I was informed that Dr Sukhrani is out of the office and she will be seeing another doctor and they don't work on monday's. Not that I mind her seeing someone else but I should have been told before, they don't know I'd be fine with it. After I asking she said "there's nothing I can do, they don't work on mondays so you'll just have to keep it for thursday", she hung up and didn't even ask if that was all. Well needless to say, I'm looking for a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

I agree with others that Dr. S. is extremely rushed. She doesn't seem to care about my children at all and barely gives me time to ask any questions before rushing out the door 2 minutes later. The only good thing is that her secretary/nurse is wonderful and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

As a military person, I like her. No nosense, get it done. If your looking for a nice warm hug, your in the wrong place. Always provided prompt and excellent care to our children. Again, if your looking to have a chat, you might need another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1283487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2011

As first time parents we agree with the rest that she can be very dismissive and in a hurry. I come with question regarding her rash on her face and she shoves prescrption to me and is running out the door, asking us questions may on cover some potential triggers..instead its a remarks of what we shouldn't be doing without interest in what we are doing! I leave nervous and frustrated , I get more answwer for the web, i'm in search of a new PED ASAP! i want to fell reassured or given other options that prescrptions!! good luck all you moms out there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2010

In a rush! She was leaving the room as we were trying to ask her questions about our son. We had serious questions and she brushed them off with generic responses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2009

I was referred to her when my daughter was diagnosed with asthma at 2 yrs old. No matter how often I told her the mass amounts of daily meds were not making a difference, she would dismiss me with another prescription for the same meds. They made her jittery and unable to sleep, made her heart pound and did not relieve ANY symptoms. Dr. Sukhrani really couldn't have cared less. When I insisted on allergy tests for my daughter rather than avoiding all potential allergens (keep her indoors in summer is what she said), she called me "silly" and said I was wasting everyone's time. I did insist many times and finally got the tests - turns out she's not allergic to any grass or pollen by the way. When I told her this she "hmphed" at me and told me I still should keep her indoors just in case the tests weren't right. This woman just refuses to be wrong. I never went back again - thankfully. The next doc took my daughter off the meds, gave her an occasional inhaler - and she was FINE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283484].votes_count ]]