You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark Knoefel

Dr. Mark Knoefel's Ratings

I used to see Dr.Weaver who gave me the worst orthodontist experience of my life. But Dr.Knofel was like a breath of fresh air when he did my braces & such. Awesome staff, awesome everything. Super impressed ! Thanks Dr.K !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Awful experience. Mark Knoefel acts like he cares about his patience at first but then you realize it is just a show. Mark Knoefel cares only about his four day work weeks and his three day weekends. He does provide hours that fit any family where both parents work. Trying to get an appointment later in the day is impossible as they say they are always booked up and yet the place in empty everytime we go. Rude staff who remained you many times over when you are ten minutes late by dont saying anything when you have to wait over 30 for your appointment. Do not go there no one cares about the patient only themselves.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2797861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I met dr Knoefel after hearing from several other drs that I would need jaw surgery to correct my overbite/open bite. Right from the start, dr K was very professional and yet extremely personable during all my appointments. He explained my potential treatment in depth and made sure I knew what my treatment would consist of. The staff at Oasis Orthodontics provided an incredibly friendly atmosphere and were very accommodating. I was so impressed with the service I got each and every appointment - and the staff made it so enjoyable! On top of all of that, the clinic was so clean, tidy and spacious. I wore braces for just over two years and I was just amazed at the changes that were made. No surgery needed! My smile is perfect! Dr K is one of the most incredible drs I have ever met. Not only is he extremely gifted and knowledgeable in his field, but he makes it a priority to know each patient personally and to provide them the best service possible. I never felt like a number, I never felt rushed. I am so thankful that people and services like this still exist!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2725524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Amazing staff, loved the Dr. and enjoyed everything in the visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I really enjoyed Dr. Knoefel and his team. They were all knowledgeable, fun and throughout with each appointment. Anytime I had an issue they were able to get me in to have it fixed and they were very accommodating for my appointments as I had to travel from Fort McMurray.
Dr. Knoefel worked with my dentist and surgeon to give me the smile I had always wanted and it only took 16 months. It is also nice to see that they have different options for payment there to suit anyone’s financial situation. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone looking to get braces. I actually did refer someone and ended up winning a T.V . They constantly have draws there and do so much around Edmonton; it is really great to see.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr knofel is the best orthodontist I tried other orthodontists in edmonton but they all sucked he provided me with amazing results and he was very helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Really enjoyed Dr. Mark Knoefel and his team. They were extremely approachable and since the beginning offered a wide variety of open times and dates for my appointments. I found that in each session that I was in attendance they offered me proper advice on how to maintain my teeth and adequately ensure I would take the proper steps so that my treatment would go by as quickly as possible without any delay. I always noticed that the staff was letting me know what they were doing inside my mouth which allowed me to feel as though they were keeping me in the loop, which I found helpful. Dr. Mark Knoefel was very friendly and often sat and took the time to personally see how my day, week, or month has been since my last visit. He was always sincere and I really enjoyed speaking to him. After briefly inspecting what the next step would be in my treatment he would inform me what he was going to do and how much longer he estimated till my next appointment. I personally would refer anybody to this office. I found Dr. Mark and his staff to be EXCEPTIONAL!! Thank you OASIS!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I have the pros and cons when it comes to this clinic. First of all, it is almost impossible for anyone with a full-time job to come in for an appointment since they are only open 4 times per week and only until 4 or 5 PM? They reserve the 7:30 AM slots for kids who need to get to class. Well, they commonly told me they have many adult patients, so you need to accommodate as well. Secondly, they are either severely understaffed or do not have enough hours because often, even if I arrived 10 minutes early for an appointment, I would have to wait 40 minutes to be seen because they will often fall behind schedule. Dr. Knoefel himself is a great orthodontist, very patient, personable, and listens to what you are saying- however- this is the extent of it. During my time here, I've had metal tools dropped onto my teeth, been handled extremely roughly by the hygienists, and overall it was never a pleasant experience. Dr. K makes the experience manageable, but either the staff are overworked or they need a secondary orthodontist to accommodate the amount of patients that they have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

LOVE IT HERE!!!
I was hesitant to come and get a consultation because I was scared to get braces. The moment I walked in I was instantly set at ease. The friendly receptionists and assistants all greeted me with smiles and kindness. That's a good thing because I was so nervous. Dr. Knoefel was also very pleasant and funny. My consultation was very informative and helped me make my decision to get braces. The staff here is so nice and is always fun to be around. I'm so glad I got my braces here and my teeth look awesome. I can't stop smiling !! This office is #1 in my books.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! Do not go here… I now have indents and grooves in my teeth where they attempted to take away the bonding after my braces were removed. I now have sensitive teeth and the sad part is they missed most of the glue. It seems they buzzed off all of my enamel (which we all know it doesn't grow back). Very disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446957].votes_count ]]