Rate Dr. Mark Knoefel

Dr. Mark Knoefel's Ratings

I really enjoyed Dr. Knoefel and his team. They were all knowledgeable, fun and throughout with each appointment. Anytime I had an issue they were able to get me in to have it fixed and they were very accommodating for my appointments as I had to travel from Fort McMurray.
Dr. Knoefel worked with my dentist and surgeon to give me the smile I had always wanted and it only took 16 months. It is also nice to see that they have different options for payment there to suit anyone’s financial situation. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone looking to get braces. I actually did refer someone and ended up winning a T.V . They constantly have draws there and do so much around Edmonton; it is really great to see.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr knofel is the best orthodontist I tried other orthodontists in edmonton but they all sucked he provided me with amazing results and he was very helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Really enjoyed Dr. Mark Knoefel and his team. They were extremely approachable and since the beginning offered a wide variety of open times and dates for my appointments. I found that in each session that I was in attendance they offered me proper advice on how to maintain my teeth and adequately ensure I would take the proper steps so that my treatment would go by as quickly as possible without any delay. I always noticed that the staff was letting me know what they were doing inside my mouth which allowed me to feel as though they were keeping me in the loop, which I found helpful. Dr. Mark Knoefel was very friendly and often sat and took the time to personally see how my day, week, or month has been since my last visit. He was always sincere and I really enjoyed speaking to him. After briefly inspecting what the next step would be in my treatment he would inform me what he was going to do and how much longer he estimated till my next appointment. I personally would refer anybody to this office. I found Dr. Mark and his staff to be EXCEPTIONAL!! Thank you OASIS!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I have the pros and cons when it comes to this clinic. First of all, it is almost impossible for anyone with a full-time job to come in for an appointment since they are only open 4 times per week and only until 4 or 5 PM? They reserve the 7:30 AM slots for kids who need to get to class. Well, they commonly told me they have many adult patients, so you need to accommodate as well. Secondly, they are either severely understaffed or do not have enough hours because often, even if I arrived 10 minutes early for an appointment, I would have to wait 40 minutes to be seen because they will often fall behind schedule. Dr. Knoefel himself is a great orthodontist, very patient, personable, and listens to what you are saying- however- this is the extent of it. During my time here, I've had metal tools dropped onto my teeth, been handled extremely roughly by the hygienists, and overall it was never a pleasant experience. Dr. K makes the experience manageable, but either the staff are overworked or they need a secondary orthodontist to accommodate the amount of patients that they have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

LOVE IT HERE!!!
I was hesitant to come and get a consultation because I was scared to get braces. The moment I walked in I was instantly set at ease. The friendly receptionists and assistants all greeted me with smiles and kindness. That's a good thing because I was so nervous. Dr. Knoefel was also very pleasant and funny. My consultation was very informative and helped me make my decision to get braces. The staff here is so nice and is always fun to be around. I'm so glad I got my braces here and my teeth look awesome. I can't stop smiling !! This office is #1 in my books.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! Do not go here… I now have indents and grooves in my teeth where they attempted to take away the bonding after my braces were removed. I now have sensitive teeth and the sad part is they missed most of the glue. It seems they buzzed off all of my enamel (which we all know it doesn't grow back). Very disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

I'm so happy I have chosen this orthodontist . I'd first like to say Dr.Knofel is amazing, he is always in a good mood and is always so nice to me. He is doing his best to get my braces off as soon as possible and I notice a difference in my smile everytime I look into the mirror. The staff are all great but the three that really are the kindest are Samara,Lindsay & Renee. I look forward to having them do my adjustments. Everytime I brake a bracket or something goes wrong I manage to get in quickly. I strongly recommend everyone go here for the perfect smile. It was my first choice and I'm glad I chose it. I wish they were open 5 days a week in stead of 4 but oh well overall I love it. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Horrible staff. Please do your research I regret going with the first ortho I found. You can only get an appointment once every three months, horrible hours, very rude staff. I had a broken bracket and they refused me service because the only appointment I could get was for 3 months later. As soon as your paid off they stop caring. They were not consistent with anything. I literally had to fight, and argue over the phone while being spoken to completely rudely , just to get a sooner appointment. You wait for long periods of time when you have a scheduled appointment. Do not waste your time or money. Also, when I started there was two orthodontists working there: one left now it seems they can't handle the amount of patients they were left with

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

We have only just started the process for my daughter but our experience has been absolutely excellent. She loves going there and really likes his sense of humor. He was excellent at explaing how her process would work since it has to be a two step process of expanding her jaw first and then braces. He talked from the heart in saying if this was his kid this would be his form of treatment as well. He made me feel confident that we were doing the right course of treatment for her and she thought it sounded great as well. My daughter also loves the waiting area and the whole process of self check-in and the brushing station to the draw tickets for being on time and good behavior in keeping her teeth and jaw expander clean. The atmospher is relaxed and doesn't feel like a dentist at all. All the staff have been extremely friendly and helpful as well. It's a place even I enjoy coming to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

I have been dreaming of braces almost my whole life. Dr. Knoefel and his staff have made getting braces as an adult an amazing experience. Everyone is so whole helpful and Dr. Knoefel is beyond great. He takes the time to answer all my questions and has made feel comfortable with whole process. Thank you to him and his team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1283702].votes_count ]]