Rate Dr. Alan Barkun

Dr. Alan Barkun's Ratings

Dr. Barkun is truly an absolutely wonderful doctor. Not only is an experienced and knowledgeable doctor --he is kind and patient. He takes the time to get to know his patients and makes us feel heard. He always asks if I have any more questions and takes his time. He is fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr Barkun is the best doctor I have ever met! I had colonoscopy at the end of Aug 2014, I was worried but all when very well without discomfort.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

This is my second colonoscopy this year (and many more through in my past) and, although Doctor Barkun has removed several polyps, he manages to make me feel secure. He is so sure of himself because he is so knowledgeable! A very rare commodity in the Health community: a doctor who is not full of himself and treats us like an intelligent human being. It is not a pleasurable experience but he and his staff manage to pull us trough with it. Wish there were more doctors like him. Thank you so much Doctor Barkun, you have no idea how much we appreciate you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570234].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Barkun is the most wonderful doctor I have ever met. He is compassionate, empathetic, gentle and incredibly intelligent. He treats his patients and staff with excellence. He is truly a blessing to this world.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2550906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Wonderful and knowledgeable doctor! Helping cure me. Would not change for the world!! Great, kind and personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Can somebody tell me if dr Bakun is seeing patients with ulcerative colitis? thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

this doctor is the BEST, i recommend him to everybody. very gentle, human and knowledgeable. thank u dr barkun

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2013

J'ai passé une coloscopie le 4 oct. 2013 et c'est Dr. Barkun qui a procédé à l'examen ainsi qu'à une gastroscopie. Doux, calme et très respectueux; il s'est premièrement présenté en me serrant la main, a pris le temps de m'expliquer les risques et les avantages de passer un tel examen. Très humain, il m'a immédiatement mise en confiance et m'a rassurée. Je dois ajouter que tout le personnel s'est très bien occupé de moi, on a l'impression qu'on est sa patiente la plus importante et je suis persuadée que tous les patients doivent être très bien traités comme je l'ai été. C'est certain que je retiens le nom du Dr. Alan Barkun. Je n'ai rencontré que 2 médecins avec cet humanisme dans ma vie et Dr. Barkun est l'un de ces deux.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

Dr. Barkun truly the best doctor and human being I have ever met! We need more people in this world like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

He's not only our Dr. he is a friend because we have been seeing him for many years with satisfaction and help with our problems he has also help us to get appointments with other Doctors, he's soft spoken, gental and extremely caring. We would be so sad if he ever left the hospital and it would be their lost. Keep up the good work Dr. Barkun. God Bless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113514].votes_count ]]