Rate Dr. Alan Barkun

Dr. Alan Barkun's Ratings

Wonderful and knowledgeable doctor! Helping cure me. Would not change for the world!! Great, kind and personable.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

Can somebody tell me if dr Bakun is seeing patients with ulcerative colitis? thank you.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

this doctor is the BEST, i recommend him to everybody. very gentle, human and knowledgeable. thank u dr barkun

Submitted Dec. 14, 2013 | flag

J'ai passé une coloscopie le 4 oct. 2013 et c'est Dr. Barkun qui a procédé à l'examen ainsi qu'à une gastroscopie. Doux, calme et très respectueux; il s'est premièrement présenté en me serrant la main, a pris le temps de m'expliquer les risques et les avantages de passer un tel examen. Très humain, il m'a immédiatement mise en confiance et m'a rassurée. Je dois ajouter que tout le personnel s'est très bien occupé de moi, on a l'impression qu'on est sa patiente la plus importante et je suis persuadée que tous les patients doivent être très bien traités comme je l'ai été. C'est certain que je retiens le nom du Dr. Alan Barkun. Je n'ai rencontré que 2 médecins avec cet humanisme dans ma vie et Dr. Barkun est l'un de ces deux.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Barkun truly the best doctor and human being I have ever met! We need more people in this world like him!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

He's not only our Dr. he is a friend because we have been seeing him for many years with satisfaction and help with our problems he has also help us to get appointments with other Doctors, he's soft spoken, gental and extremely caring. We would be so sad if he ever left the hospital and it would be their lost. Keep up the good work Dr. Barkun. God Bless.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr Barkun is paramount. He has been my Dr. for over 17 yrs. God bless him, his professionalism is outstanding, a real human. This Dr. is always willing to answer your questions… all of them. I do not wait long at all, considering he treats everyone like a human. The best Gastroenterologist!! Thank you....

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

Today I had a colonoscopy performed by Dr. Barkun. I am going through a very stressful and emotional time in my life, and I have never met a kinder, gentler, empathetic Doctor. He is professional while at the same time being human. It is too bad that there are not more Dr.'s like him. I believe that he is brilliant and his super personality makes him a one of a kind Dr. I don't think anyone enjoys having a colonoscopy, but Dr. Barkun and his wonderful nurse help to make it less uncomfortable. I am glad I can say he is my Doctor, a true professional in all aspects.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

An excellent, caring and kind physician who is an expert in Gasro-enterology.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

He did 2 tests (colonoscopy and gastroscopy) and I was so stressed. I didn't feel anything. He is soo good, reassuring and calm. He is smiling all the time and explains very well what he is doing. Very good doc!

Submitted Dec. 1, 2010 | flag