Rate Dr. Hugh Fletcher

Dr. Hugh Fletcher's Ratings

He's amazing so glad I have him as my doctor. He so on top of everything. I have no problems at all with him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

I too have nothing good to say about Dr. Fletcher! It's not fair that when you try to stand up for the care that your not really getting, he hastily grabs all his marbles off his desk, as he practically runs for the door, while he's kicking you out of his office, and then to the curb! He throws all his methadone patients in to the same big basket, treating his pain patients like their addicts, (not that he should be treating them like that either) which I can't even imagine how he treats his addict patients? HE'S MISSING THE EVER IMPORTANT COMPASSION AND EMPTHY GENE! Then on top of kicking you out, he burns all the bridges that are leading to other methadone Dr's, telling them who know's what? just to add even more insult to your misery! He never really listens while he types the whole time your in his office, pushing those patients through as quick as he can, with NO EYE CONTACT, it's all about the prescriptions, it's certainly not about the care not when he's being held down by "college constraints" and is not allowed out of "the RX box" so your only allowed" a little pain control" no matter what changes." Oh and finally, he doesn't seem to know, much less care what suicidal means!!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2646147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

I LOVE DR FLETCHER! If it wasnt for him I would have never found out what was wrong with me. Hes very helpful and listens to all your needs nothing but good things to say about him :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

This doctor is a detriment to the medical profession, he needs to retire, and get bit in the a$$ by all the bad karma coming his way. On my last appointment with this horrible man, I asked him why he didn't take my complaints of abdominal pains seriously (which ended up being my appendix ready to rupture, and I had emergency surgery). He then told me I never had anything wrong with my appendix, and that it was all in my head. He stuck to this story even when talking to the surgeon that removed it. The surgeon was horrified at his lack of professionalism, as he chose to respond to her by yelling and telling her that I am crazy, and unable to perceive reality, as well as that my appendix was "fine". This doctor wants only healthy patients. I am reporting him to the College of Physicians and Surgeons and I recommend everyone do the same. This man has NO RIGHT practicing medicine period.
He is a dangerous ego maniac.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2607806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dangerous, negligent, pompous a**. Has he retired yet?

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2562530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Dr. Fletcher has been our family doctor for 26 years since we moved here when I was a child. He has always taken extremely good care of me and my family. As I grew older, I switched to a woman doctor but he will always see me for second opinions. He helped my father when he was very sick and essentially saved his life. He saw my new born when another dr dismissed me as a worried first time mom. He sent us straight to the odes at the hospital where my son was diagnosed with a serious illness. He took on my husband as a patient when we moved back to the community. He is always caring and always makes time for us. I can't say enough great things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446965].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Fletcher unfortunately did not meet our families expectations. It seems he is in the mass production business of medicine and in a nutshell unless you want more than 5 minutes of his time don't see him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1284169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

I have nothing good to say about this doctor, and don't want to rant about him, but the rating I gave stands.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][1284168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

Dr. Hugh Fletcher has been our family Doctor for over 18 years. He helped my children through some very hard times, financially as well as medically. Without recognition. I have an emergency, he sees me on the spot. Dr. Fletcher, I do agree, does not cater to someone that does not want to help themself. He has always been there for me and my family. Especially, in this particular time of extreme need. Though, doctors are extremely overbooked these days, if you are able to see Dr. Fletcher, I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284167].votes_count ]]