Rate Dr. Gregory Healey

Dr. Gregory Healey's Ratings

Dr. Healey is the best doctor, without exception, I have ever known. He is knowledgeable, and even with an extremely busy practice is obviously current with medical research. I am given all the time I need, and he answers every single question after what is clearly thoughtful consideration. I trust him with my life. He has been my doctor wherever I have lived, and I have frequently driven over 100 miles to see him. He is one of a kind. He should be your doctor.

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Healey is absolutely the best doctor my family has ever had. He is trustworthy, easy to talk to, he LISTENS, and makes you feel totally comfortable and at ease. This man knows what he is doing and we feel safe knowing he will always be there. Thank you Doc, Rusty and Debra G.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Healey is the most trusting knowledgeable Doctor I have ever encountered. Understands u know your own body therefore listens to what u are saying. If you are ill you want him by your side.

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

I have liked Dr. Healey but was disatisfied with a recent physical exam. He didn't seem to treat it as a comprehensive physical.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2011 | flag

I too had Greg for a doctor in Smiths Falls, He was always there for his patients. Always spoke to you in terms you could understand and if your appointment was late, it was because of an emergancy, ussually a sick child...so you didn't mind the wait.I wish we could get him back in Smiths Falls. I haven't had a decent doctor since.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2010 | flag

We used to have Dr Greg when he practised in Smiths Falls, Ontario Canada. He was the absolute best. Sure do miss him....

Submitted April 3, 2007 | flag

He is amazing. He supports delayed-selective vaccination, extended breastfeeding, selective diet (IE: no cow's milk), and is such a friendly, honest man.

Submitted May 31, 2006 | flag

The best Dr. i've ever had...period! He listens..and ADMITS when he's in doubt. and turns NO ONE away....our town is fortunate to have him.

Submitted June 7, 2005 | flag