Dr. Ted Yoshida

Dr. Ted Yoshida

Rate Dr. Ted Yoshida

Dr. Ted Yoshida's Ratings

Dr Yoshida has done so much for me, that I will never be able to express my gratitude with mere words. He will never make you come in unless it is needed, and will frequently show you how to heal yourself. His detection of problems may seem unorthodox, but they are amazingly effective. God Bless Dr Yoshida!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

I went to Dr. Yoshida with a huge ammount of discomfort and in 20 minutes he had me walking normally and upright! Can't say enough good things about him!

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

I have known Dr. Yoshida for 30 years. He has never failed to fix me up. I adore him!!!

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

Dr Yoshida is simply put, the best, 2 years and 8 doctors could not help my son, but Dr Yoshida did in half an hour! Thanks so much!!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr Yoshida has always got me back on my feet and in my early days back to work I gotta tell ya all He is an excelent Chiropractor I have to say Iam just guessing but I have been going to him 20 or 30 years now

Submitted Dec. 26, 2011 | flag

Best times to book are 8:00am & 2:00pm as this is before the rush! Been going for years and with proper maintenance, I haven't had the problems I used to.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2011 | flag

I have seen Dr. Yoshida many times over the course of 7 years, kind of on again off again, but for financial reasons that was all. He doesn't ask you to come back too often and he knows what time periods are best specific to your 'problems'. He fixes many things other than just what most chiropractors fix. He has helped me with pinched nerves, out of place bones from car accidents, hip problems and migranes - which was the most important thing to me. I will continue to see him and refer him to as many people as I can, because I really do believe his older ways of doing things, gave better results...on me at least!

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag

Very pleasant fellow. Older kind of approach but did help my back.

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Yoshida is the reason I am still skiing and walking without pain. His treatments are everything my friend said they would be and I was not believing her at first. I would recomment him (and have to many) in a heartbeat. He is indeed my saviour.

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag

This man is UNBELIEVABLE! I have seen him over the last 15 years, maybe 5 times, sent my kids to him, and he really is a miracle worker. He corrected my TMJ, put a bone back into place in my foot with a slight, gentle completely un-noticeable twist- NO pain. The methods he practices (i.e. tofting) far exceed the standard, more mainstream forms of medicine. We love him so much my 17 year old son has decided to undertake the same occupation when he finishes high school

Submitted June 29, 2010 | flag