Dr. Ted Yoshida

5 1 4.6

You may also like

Rate Dr. Ted Yoshida

Dr. Ted Yoshida's Ratings

Very disappointed. I understand he is almost 80 but having to wait 90 mins and then he won't adjust me just uses an activator I'm very upset in spent half my afternoon waiting. As lovely a man he is, my priority is pain relief and within a reasonable time frame. This I did not get and I have been going to Chiros for my entire life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr Yoshida has done so much for me, that I will never be able to express my gratitude with mere words. He will never make you come in unless it is needed, and will frequently show you how to heal yourself. His detection of problems may seem unorthodox, but they are amazingly effective. God Bless Dr Yoshida!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

I went to Dr. Yoshida with a huge ammount of discomfort and in 20 minutes he had me walking normally and upright! Can't say enough good things about him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

I have known Dr. Yoshida for 30 years. He has never failed to fix me up. I adore him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr Yoshida is simply put, the best, 2 years and 8 doctors could not help my son, but Dr Yoshida did in half an hour! Thanks so much!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2012

Dr Yoshida has always got me back on my feet and in my early days back to work I gotta tell ya all He is an excelent Chiropractor I have to say Iam just guessing but I have been going to him 20 or 30 years now

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2011

Best times to book are 8:00am & 2:00pm as this is before the rush! Been going for years and with proper maintenance, I haven't had the problems I used to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2011

I have seen Dr. Yoshida many times over the course of 7 years, kind of on again off again, but for financial reasons that was all. He doesn't ask you to come back too often and he knows what time periods are best specific to your 'problems'. He fixes many things other than just what most chiropractors fix. He has helped me with pinched nerves, out of place bones from car accidents, hip problems and migranes - which was the most important thing to me. I will continue to see him and refer him to as many people as I can, because I really do believe his older ways of doing things, gave better results...on me at least!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Very pleasant fellow. Older kind of approach but did help my back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Yoshida is the reason I am still skiing and walking without pain. His treatments are everything my friend said they would be and I was not believing her at first. I would recomment him (and have to many) in a heartbeat. He is indeed my saviour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284494].votes_count ]]