Rate Dr. Joshua A. Halpern

Dr. Joshua A. Halpern's Ratings

Before selecting Dr. Halpern for a liposuction procedure, I consulted with four other plastic surgeons in the Tampa Bay area, and Dr. Halpern came out on top. If considering liposuction, he is the one I would go to first for a consult. His experience, price, competence and bedside manners are of the highest standards.

He completed my procedure in his office surgical suite which is modern, extremely clean / sterile, and convenient. He answered all of my questions in detail, spent all the time necessary to ensure that I did not leave with an unanswered question, and followed up with me over the phone when I had one final thought.

He is by far, one of the most engaging physicians I have met - his success and reputation are built on two things: the results of his work, and the relationship he builds with you as his patient. It is hard to not refer friends and family to him after having such an excellent experience before, during and after the procedure.

I highly recommend you visit him for a consult if you are considering liposuction (as I can speak intelligently about this because this is the procedure he did on me). His prices are very reasonable and his follow up care is top-notch!

He gets 5 stars from me as he and his office staff have earned every one of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Checked with several Doctors before choosing Dr Halpern--I made a wise choice. With multiple procedures--brow lift, face lift, lower blepharoplasty, and rhytidectomy, all done at one time, I expected a painful recovery. Amazingly, only a bad headache after surgery was the ONLY pain I experenced! Sure I still have some sore to the touch spots after only 30 days of recovery, so I just don't touch them. Healing has been fast&the difference is already more than I hoped for. Couldn't have found a more informed, careful, caring

doctor for this big event in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

I had an excellent experience! As with many, I was nervous and wanted to shop around. Dr. Halpern was the first doctor I visited based on recommendation. I did not look again after the first visit. I knew he was the one. He was helpful, knowledgeable, kind and took all the time I needed to answer questions. I love my new look and amazed at how much better my recovery was compared to what I had heard others describe. I recommend him to all of my friends who are looking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Dr. Halpern was the third PS I had consulted with for breast aug surgery and I after he spent an hour with me explaining his procedure and what distinguishes him from other surgeons, I knew he is who I wanted to go with. I left the deposit at the consultation. He examined me and talked to me about what I wanted; I am 31 years old and wanted more fullness in my breasts, I was a 34 full B/Small C and wanted 34 D/DD. He suggested silicone textured gel implants to be placed over the muscle because I had enough breast tissue and you obtain better cleavage going over the muscle. He made me feel at ease, answered all questions and scheduled surgery 3 weeks later. I had no complications, no bruising, very quick recovery time (back to work in 4 days), and could not be happier with the results. I am a little over 3 weeks post op. My breasts are settling perfectly, they look amazing, starting to soften up to the touch and are already feeling like a part of me, and not just heavy foreign objects on my chest. I have received several compliments and am just thrilled! I would highly recommend him to anyone for breast aug surgery. You will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Positively do not recommend. Do not expect desired results. He left me with scars, jowls and he's condensending when try to talk to post-surgical.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Dr. Halpern did my breast augmentation and took the time (1 hour) to listen and find out exactly what I wanted and I ended up with good results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

I am very pleased that I chose Dr. Halpern to perform my abdominoplasty which was completed on December 23, 2014. He is a professional and caring doctor who takes the time to call me back and answer all questions. His staff is extremely helpful and caring which is an extension of his mannerism. He explained every step of the procedure and ensured me I was in good hands and I was. I am still in recovering and happy that I chose him. Thank you very much Dr. Halpern!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

Very professional and nice doctor! For a breast augmentation he gave me a detailed consultation and showed a lot of pictures. Because of his long and successful history with many patients and their family members I felt he was the best choice to do this work. Am very satisfied with the results and the friendly, professional staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

Dr. Halpern is wonderful. After meeting other qualified PS', I still didn't feel 100% ready to go through with my breast augmentation until I met Dr. Halpern. He took his time during my consultation and thoroughly explained his technique, showed photos, and listened to what I wanted. His staff members are so sweet and caring too. The day of the surgery went good and he sent me home with flowers and followed up with a call later that day to check on me. I had my 1 week checkup and everything went well and he gave me a voucher for a free facial. I'm 2 weeks post op and I'm loving the results already. I would highly recommend Dr. Halpern to anyone considering surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2014

I would never recommend him to anyone. RUN FROM THIS SURGEON. There are much better surgeons in Tampa. I am sorry I went to him and it was a total waste of my money. To those he helped, you are fortunate. I was so excited to get a procedure done and after the surgery, I could barely tell anything had been done and not ONE OF MY FRIENDS could see anything had even been done. He does not take responsibility and just came up with excuses and still takes your money. He did not tell me some of these things BEFORE THE SURGERY. He talks a good talk but when you aren't pleased it's a different story. I went to two other surgeons after my surgery and did not tell them who did the surgery and they both said they didn't understand why he did some of things he did and for me to come back and they would redo it. I just can't afford to pay for this twice. Be very careful with this man.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2639105].votes_count ]]