Rate Dr. Joshua A. Halpern

Dr. Joshua A. Halpern's Ratings

I would never recommend him to anyone. RUN FROM THIS SURGEON. There are much better surgeons in Tampa. I am sorry I went to him and it was a total waste of my money. To those he helped, you are fortunate. I was so excited to get a procedure done and after the surgery, I could barely tell anything had been done and not ONE OF MY FRIENDS could see anything had even been done. He does not take responsibility and just came up with excuses and still takes your money. He did not tell me some of these things BEFORE THE SURGERY. He talks a good talk but when you aren't pleased it's a different story. I went to two other surgeons after my surgery and did not tell them who did the surgery and they both said they didn't understand why he did some of things he did and for me to come back and they would redo it. I just can't afford to pay for this twice. Be very careful with this man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

My experience with Dr. Halpern was excellent. I would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

I went to 3 other doctors before coming across Dr. Joshua Halpern, none gave me the vibe that I was looking for in a doctor until I met him. My surgury had no issues as promised and I have absolutely no bruising. Very respectable doctor and staff . Very pleased with my results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I did a lot of research on plastic surgeons in the Tampa Bay area. Dr. Joshua Halpern's name was recommended by several RN's and Estheticians. I seen him for a lower face lift. He was the kindest and most compassionate doctor I have ever met. He thoroughly explained the procedure and recovery. After the procedure, I had no bruising and was out at the mall in less then 2 weeks. I love the results and natural look. At 6 weeks, I visited a bunch of friends from college, they did not even notice I had a procedure done. They all thought I looked great. I am extremely happy with my results and highly recommend Dr. Halpern. His staff was also extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I intensely researched for Plastic Surgeons in the Tampa area to perform a breast augmentation and tummy duck with great reputation. I have heard many good things about Dr. Joshua Halpern from friends that had procedures done by him. After I went to meet him I knew he was the surgeon for me to perform the procedure. Not only was I impressed by his professionalism, his surgical talent is a true art! I would not change one thing regarding my experience as a patient of Dr Joshua A Halpern and his wonderful caring staff exceeded my expectation.
Thank you Dr. Halpern for the transforming and sculpturing me to such an amazing new look.
You changed my life forever.
Sincerely Marianne

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2571509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I went to Dr Halpern for a breast augmentation. He was the third doctor that I went to for consultation. All three saying different things. With the other doctors I left feeling very confused and uncertain but, with Dr. Halpern I was certain he would be the one to do the surgery after the first 5 minutes of meeting him. I am a nurse and very much appreciate the lengths he goes to to prevent infection and bleeding which causes capsular contraction. Which I am told he has virtually a 0%capsular contraction rate. Every time I meet with him I am even more impressed. I highly recommend him. He seems like a wonderful man and has a very caring staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2530571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr Halpern was patient, explained very detailed each and every step. He spoke in a way that me feel comfortable and that he genuinely cared about me and my outcome. The experience from initial consultation all the way through the day of the procedure as well as follow up appointment was nothing short of a sense of caring about me, ensuring I completely understood all steps. I would recommend dr Halpern to anyone seeking cosmetic procedures.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

My girlfriend and I decided to go to dr halpern. I had lipo on my legs and upper tummy. He left like a dent on my left leg. Very noticeable and when I went to show him he looked like it wasn't his fault and I said that I needed another surgery that I was supposed to pay for to fix it. I didn't even like his explanation and since my legs and my upper tummy looked better before than after I didn't do it. He did do my Botox and filler at that time and did a great job on that. Needles to say my girlfriend wasn't satisfied with her procedure either. It is so hard to find a great plastic surgeon in Tampa.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr. Halpern did my breast implants. I got a full B. He is wonderful. He respected that I am a model and could not go over a full B and gave me the perfect size. My friends and family say it looks like I was born with them. They look 100% natural. Not only did he do a perfect job on my breast he also was very caring and treated me like an individual not just as a patient. After the surgery there were a few questions while I was healing and he answered his phone at all hours to help in every way. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I am very pleased with my results. Dr. Halpern removed my ruptured breast implant and scar tissue and then somehow managed to lipo 600 ccs of fat from my small frame to use as a natural enhancer to my breasts. I did not want the implants replaced and Dr. Halpern did not recommend that procedure. He worked diligently on my very complicated case. His staff is wonderful, polite, helpful and friendly. I told Dr. Halpern to give out my phone number to anyone considering this type of surgery and that I would highly recommend him. He spends as much time as you need with him reassuring you and honestly answering all questions. My experience was very positive and I am pleased with my results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446979].votes_count ]]