Rate Dr. Joshua A. Halpern

Dr. Joshua A. Halpern's Ratings

I went to Dr Halpern for a breast augmentation. He was the third doctor that I went to for consultation. All three saying different things. With the other doctors I left feeling very confused and uncertain but, with Dr. Halpern I was certain he would be the one to do the surgery after the first 5 minutes of meeting him. I am a nurse and very much appreciate the lengths he goes to to prevent infection and bleeding which causes capsular contraction. Which I am told he has virtually a 0%capsular contraction rate. Every time I meet with him I am even more impressed. I highly recommend him. He seems like a wonderful man and has a very caring staff.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr Halpern was patient, explained very detailed each and every step. He spoke in a way that me feel comfortable and that he genuinely cared about me and my outcome. The experience from initial consultation all the way through the day of the procedure as well as follow up appointment was nothing short of a sense of caring about me, ensuring I completely understood all steps. I would recommend dr Halpern to anyone seeking cosmetic procedures.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

My girlfriend and I decided to go to dr halpern. I had lipo on my legs and upper tummy. He left like a dent on my left leg. Very noticeable and when I went to show him he looked like it wasn't his fault and I said that I needed another surgery that I was supposed to pay for to fix it. I didn't even like his explanation and since my legs and my upper tummy looked better before than after I didn't do it. He did do my Botox and filler at that time and did a great job on that. Needles to say my girlfriend wasn't satisfied with her procedure either. It is so hard to find a great plastic surgeon in Tampa.

Submitted June 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Halpern did my breast implants. I got a full B. He is wonderful. He respected that I am a model and could not go over a full B and gave me the perfect size. My friends and family say it looks like I was born with them. They look 100% natural. Not only did he do a perfect job on my breast he also was very caring and treated me like an individual not just as a patient. After the surgery there were a few questions while I was healing and he answered his phone at all hours to help in every way. I highly recommend him.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

I am very pleased with my results. Dr. Halpern removed my ruptured breast implant and scar tissue and then somehow managed to lipo 600 ccs of fat from my small frame to use as a natural enhancer to my breasts. I did not want the implants replaced and Dr. Halpern did not recommend that procedure. He worked diligently on my very complicated case. His staff is wonderful, polite, helpful and friendly. I told Dr. Halpern to give out my phone number to anyone considering this type of surgery and that I would highly recommend him. He spends as much time as you need with him reassuring you and honestly answering all questions. My experience was very positive and I am pleased with my results.

Submitted June 7, 2014 | flag

I had been planning on getting a breast augmentation for years and when I decided that I was ready, Joshua Halpern was the first Plastic Surgeon that I contacted. I had initially planned on making several consultation appointments to make my final decision, but once I met Dr. Halpern for my first consultation, I knew he would be my Dr. He was very meticulous and caring to every detail of the surgery. His staff was very friendly and helpful and they responded promptly to every comment or question I had. Dr. Halpern did a great job helping me determine the size that I wanted and really made me feel VERY comfortable throughout the whole experience! He even called to check up on me throughout the week. His attention to detail is what is so special about him! I am a week out and could not be happier with my results so far! They look great and I couldn't have picked a better surgeon! Thank you Dr. Halpern for the amazing experience!

Submitted May 10, 2014 | flag

I have met a few doctors for breast augmentation consults but after meeting Dr. Halpern and his staff I did not meet with anyone else because he knew what he was talking about and impressed me so much. I have heard so many stories where they were in so much pain and was not able to do anything themselves for at least 2-3 days, but I have been more sore from working out than from the surgery. I think the reason why I had such an easy recovery is because of Dr. Halpern's skill and technique. I know It has only been a week since my surgery but I am already pleased with what I see. I would like thank Dr. Halpern and his staff for taking such great care of me!!!

Submitted May 9, 2014 | flag

I recently had a breast augmentation performed by Dr. Halpern and I'm very pleased with my results. Prior to my consultation with Dr. Halpern I had consultations with 3 other doctors. When I met Dr. Halpern I knew immediately that he was the doctor that I wanted to perform my surgery. He was confident and very caring, which is what I was looking for in a doctor due to my high anxiety level when it comes to surgery. I already had a decent amount of breast tissue (B cup) prior to my surgery and Dr. Halpern said I would get the best results with the implants placed over the muscle. I was hesitant because I had done research and found a lot of articles against going over the muscle. I trusted Dr. Halpern and he seemed very confident I would be happy with over the muscle. He stated that he does not do surgery the same way as other doctors. I'm so happy I listened to him and allowed him to place the implants(415 cc)over the muscle. My breasts are more perky than previously and look fabulous!

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

From the first time I walked into the office the Dr and his staff were all very friendly and knowledgable. I was very much at ease after meeting with Dr. Halpern. The techniques he uses and the amount of detail he goes to with you from start to finish is absolutely amazing !! I could not be happier with my results. After months of Dr. searching I am so glad I chose Dr. Halpern.

Submitted March 20, 2014 | flag

Dr Halpern performed my Tummy Tuck procedure on February 7, 2014. From my first visit he made me feel comfortable with his warm, calm and approachable demeanor. I knew immediately at my initial consultation that he was the surgeon I wanted to perform my Tummy Tuck. He and his staff have delivered ongoing stellar service since day one. Dr Halpern’s work and his reputation speak for itself and I would highly recommend him to anyone considering a cosmetic procedure.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag