Rate Dr. Brett Beber

Dr. Brett Beber's Ratings

Dr. Beber is an excellent surgeon and person! He is kind, patient, knowledgable, warm, and compassionate. After my breast reconstruction surgery, Dr. Beber was kind and gave me reassurance that I was going to be okay, and I am now. I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff and my family and I are very THANKFUL to have had him as my doctor at the Women's College Hospital.

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Beber is AMAZING, kind, patient and gentle. I can't express how happy I am with his services! After losing over 90lbs, I went to Dr. Beber for a breast augmentation procedure. 2 weeks post op and I am thrilled with my results! The minute I met him at the consultation I knew he was the doctor for me. He guided me through this process and made me so comfortable. He helped me choose a perfect size, he was patient with me through all of my questions and reservations (and I had a lot) - and most importantly, my results are amazing! The recovery has been absolutely seamless. After 3 days, I was off all pain medications and I bounced back within my first week. He is worth every penny - I am so thrilled I found him! I highly recommend.

Submitted July 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Beber is a fantastic surgeon. All of the other reviews are so on point. He is very kind, gentle and genuine! He gave me fantastic results, and had the exact same vision as I did! If you want a 'natural' look, and have a size that will fit your frame, he knows his stuff! He will only give you implant sizes based on what is in your best interest. But the best indication of how AWESOME he is.... Was my recovery. I was back in the full swing of things, with an active 1 yr old and very little pain. I didn't even take any of the pain meds except Tylenol!!! I had NO bruising!! Nothing!! That's how well and gentle his surgery techniques are! You are in Absolutely great hands if you book with him for your surgeries! But you will know exactly what I mean when you book your consult. So don't let his fee($) scare you.... Trust me!! the money will be spent towards your surgery. He called me the same night after surgery, And Tina (staff) was a great help with anything I needed! Best DR!

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

I had a breast reduction 2 weeks ago ,done by Dr. Brett Beber, who performed seemingly impossible work. Having a large "DD" breast He reduced them to two size "C" smaller. This is incredible ! After 30 years ..seeing my upper body normal size ...done by an incredibly knowledgeable doctor. I could brag about Him all day long about His professionalism that created the result which I am extremely pleased with it .))Experiencing a smaller breast , makes me just smile all over)) ..Still could brag about His wonderful manner , his kindness , his gentleness and genuine care . He makes you comfortable and your legs will stop shaking))..he is a real gentleman! After surgery , I have minimum discomfort and the scars heal very nicely . Ladies, based on my very positive experience ,I would highly recommend Dr. Beber to be your surgeon. You will never regret choosing to be his patient! Sincerely , zita

Submitted May 5, 2014 | flag

I had a surgery with Dr Beber 7 weeks ago and it exceeded my expectations. His expertise and patient care was excellent. He was very approachable and answered all my questions in detail. Before my surgery, Dr Beber patiently explained what the procedure would involve and provided support I required. After the surgery, he visited me to see how I was recovering. I am very pleased with the results and didn’t have any problems. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Beber is incredible. Very professional and talented surgeon. I am 100% satisfied with the results. Highly recommended!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

Very friendly, knowledgable staff. Always on time. Dr. Beber takes the time to consult properly with patients and never seems rushed. Very kind, personable, professional attitude. Makes you feel at ease. Detailed pre/post-op instructions. Great work! Would recommend to anyone:)

Submitted Dec. 29, 2013 | flag

Extremely happy with the results of my surgery performed by Dr. Brett Beber. He came highly recommended form a friend and i woulddo the same. Professional, friendly and the results were outstanding!

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

I had a great experience with Dr. Beber, he did a fantastic job and I could not be more pleased with my results. I had previously dealt with other surgeons in this field, but Dr. Beber has gone beyong simply meeting my expectations. Dr. Beber is a very caring and dedicated person, he was very approachable and made sure I was comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone looking for highly skilled and compassionate professional.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Brett Beber is such a incredible surgeon, before I meet with Dr. Beber, I meet with another Plastic Surgeon regarding breast argumentation. I was scar and nervous, until I meet Dr. Beber, he gives me all the info. and thoroughly explained the whole procedure and any risks that might occur and , He makes me feel extremely comfortable, He is very kind, sweet and caring. The surgery was performed successfully without any complications. He follow up with me after surgery at the recovery room and after I left the hospital. He is very much on time. I'm very impressed with outcome. I had virtually no bruising, pain and very little swelling. At my 3 days post op appt. I didn't have to wait more than 10 min. On the one week post op appointment I didn't have to wait that longer either within 10-15 min. Now I'm at three weeks after surgery and my breast look really natural but fuller. If you are doubtful- don't be. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Beber.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag