You may also like

Rate Dr. Brett Beber

Dr. Brett Beber's Ratings

When I first started my process to get my procedure done, like any surgery I was uncertain about it all. From the first time I met Dr.Beber I never doubted anything, he is knowledgeable,professional and comfortable to speak with. I couldn't be happier with my results. I highly recommend his services : makes you feels like you're his patient rather than another job to be done, even called me a few hours after my surgery to follow up personally.

If you're looking for a great plastic surgeon, who cares about you and your results, Dr.Beber is the one to go to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Dr Beber is a true professional who combines expertise with compassion for his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr. Beber, I am so pleased with my surgery! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Dr. Beber is very kind and caring. I am so relieved to have him as my surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I went to Dr. Beber for breast reconstruction and chose to have tramflap surgery. He recommended the most appropriate surgery based on my body type. Dr. Beber made me feel very comfortable, he had great bedside manner, and was compassionate. We came from over three hours away and he was always flexible for appointments. After my surgery I was immediately satisified with the results, I was only in the hospital for one night and I was off pain medication within a few days. I would highly recommend Dr. Beber.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

What I needed done was not complex, but as with all procedures, it needed to be done right. And it was, and was efficient as well. I appreciated the operational quality of the office as well as Dr Beber's interpersonal skills and sense of humour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

I went to Dr. Beber for a breast augmentation and couldn't be happier with my results. I am so happy that I chose him to be my surgeon. He is very kind, knowledgeable and tentative. He always took the time to answer my questions and never rushed me. His staff is remarkable. Always available for me to contact and happy to help me with all my annoying questions. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a surgeon that is not only skillful and knowledgeable but also caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I have seen many doctors in the past, but none are like Dr. Beber. His attention to detail and compassion is really exemplary. He really cares about his patients and strives for results. His staff work very hard to make sure everything is done on time, and coordinated properly. Needless to say, I am really happy with my operation. If you are looking for a good doctor, stop searching. Dr. Beber is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I cannot think of a better surgeon. The results of my surgery were more than i had hoped for. Most importantly, he was extremely kind. After having many bad experiences with doctors in Toronto- i was pleasantly surprised to find one who knew what he was doing and had excellent bed side manners. He really cares and often requests several follow up appointments just to check up on you. As for the surgery, the staff at Womens College Hospital really made a world of difference. Outstanding service. I went in for breast augmentation and he really made me feel comfortable- reminding me it was my decision.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Spectacular results! It took me 8 years to commit to a tummy tuck. Don't know why I waited so long. Dr. Beber and his staff were unbelievable, I had fantastic care and very clear instructions. I was completely confident and ready for the procedure. I was completely mobile and back to my routine in 8 days. It was a wonderful experience and I am thrilled with the results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

After substantial weight loss, and enduring many,years of heavy, large breasts (G cup), back pain and shoulder pain, I made the decision to have a breast reduction, and remove the excess skin in my abdomen (abdominoplasty). Making a decision to have such a serious and complex surgery was a difficult one. I researched carefully to select the right surgeon, and also discussed with my family doctor, Dr. Orly Goldberg. She highly recommended Dr Brett Beber for this type of surgery. Frankly, I did have trepidation and some fear regarding the size and seriousness of the surgery.
After the initial consult, my decision was made to go with Dr. Beber.
His accreditation, professionalism, and his careful, gentle, caring manner, were the clincher to book the surgery.
Throughout the process, from the initial consult, through the surgery and now post surgery, Dr Beber has been exemplary. His diligence, attention to detail and his skill are outstanding.
His team (Sarin and Tina )have been readily available for any concerns or questions.
Two months post surgery, the results have far exceeded my expectations, and my recovery is going very well. I feel like I have new improved body.
I would highly recommend Dr Beber and his team, and I will return for any additional surgery in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689238].votes_count ]]