You may also like

Rate Dr. Brett Beber

Dr. Brett Beber's Ratings

Dr.Beber has a very relaxed calming demeanour while being very knowledgeable and reassuring. My surgery was to remove a possible cancerous mole on my forearm, and after a 5 cm incision and 11 stiches later I am pleased to say that everything went very well, no cancer was found and after 3 weeks the incision is now barely noticeable. Highly recommend"The Beber".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Beber and his team are really amazing, friendly and professional. I lost my breast to breast cancer and underwent breast reconstruction using a breast implant. My experience with Dr. Beber was excellent. He is easy to understand and managed my expectations very well in a very caring manner. I felt really comfortable talking to him and asking any type of question. He is very patient and explains procedures very well. My surgeries went very well with little discomfort and no issues or infection. He is very professional and has a good sense of humour that put me at ease all the time. I would recommend Dr. Beber and his team to anyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Beber and his team are true professionals, they combine expertise with compassion for their patients.
Dr Beber made me feel very comfortable and gave me a very informative and reassuring consultation for my breast reduction surgery.
Very strongly recommended!!!! Rate 5 out 5!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Beber and his team are absolutely amazing! I found him through this rating site and he was my first consultation for BA. I had previously gotten a rinoplasty and the pre-op appointments felt very rushed with that surgeon, however Dr. Beber was so kind and took his time to answer all my questions. His staff is wonderful and they will answer any questions you have whenever you call.

On the day of my surgery I felt very comfortable and I was constantly asked if I had any other questions before my surgery began. My pain is very minimal and Dr. Beber even called to ensure that I was feeling okay the night of my surgery. I found that to be very nice on his end and I did not have that kind gesture from my other surgeon.

5/5 for Dr. Beber in every aspect. HIGHLY reccommend!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2780801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Beber is exceptional. Upon meeting him I felt immediately comfortable, his manner was both warm and professional, and he listened to exactly what kind of procedure I needed, and every time we met, the specifics of my procedure were top of mind. I was terrified of surgery and he and his wonderful team at Women's College made the entire experience smooth and comfortable. The results of the surgery exceeded my expectations. I highly, highly recommend this surgeon and his team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2777771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I had my breast augmentation done almost 6 weeks ago, I went with 400 CC Silicone under the muscle. I was measured last week for new bras and am now a D34, prior to my surgery I was an A.
Dr. Beber was the first surgeon I’d seen on a list of 3, he was recommended by my family doctor. After meeting with him and spending more then an hour in his office and him answering a huge list of questions and me never once feeling rushed I knew that I didn’t need to or want to see another surgeon. The surgery went well and I was comfortable the whole time. I had minimal pain and only took the pain meds at night to sleep. I was back to work 5 days after surgery. I am so pleased with my results, they are exactly what I expected and maybe even better! I am very happy with where my incisions are, I got them in the crease of my breast and you can’t even see them when I’m standing up. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Beber. Over all this whole experience has been pleasant and I’m so happy I went ahead with it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

After an MRI confirmed that my current 25 year old implants were leaking silicone, my doctor did not hesitate to recommend Dr. Beber. I had options, have them permanently removed or have them replaced. After a very informative and reassuring consultation with Dr. Beber, I decided to have them replaced. On the day of my surgery at East General, Dr. Beber and his team could not have been more professional, kind and caring. My recovery was quick and virtually painless. The end result….excellent. I don't mean to gush, but if your looking for the best, you've come to the right place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

When I first started my process to get my procedure done, like any surgery I was uncertain about it all. From the first time I met Dr.Beber I never doubted anything, he is knowledgeable,professional and comfortable to speak with. I couldn't be happier with my results. I highly recommend his services : makes you feels like you're his patient rather than another job to be done, even called me a few hours after my surgery to follow up personally.

If you're looking for a great plastic surgeon, who cares about you and your results, Dr.Beber is the one to go to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Dr Beber is a true professional who combines expertise with compassion for his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr. Beber, I am so pleased with my surgery! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Dr. Beber is very kind and caring. I am so relieved to have him as my surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745521].votes_count ]]