Rate Dr. Brett Beber

Dr. Brett Beber's Ratings

I had breast augmentation with Dr. Beber, he did a wonderful job, he is very knowledgeable and talented. I would recommend to go with him. A+++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

I had a breast augmentation replacement (went from 350 cc to 500 filled to 540 cc) and was very pleased with the care I received from not only the staff in Dr. Beber’s office and Dr. Beber himself but also all the staff at TEG where I had my surgery. I work in a large hospital and have experienced how “cold/distant” it can be as a patient but I was greeted warmly and was reassured every step of the way and felt everyone was working as a team with great communication. Excellent experience. My recovery was much easier than I expected – minimal bruising – and a great result. I am now one month post surgery and have nothing but praise for this team. Dr. Beber called the evening of my surgery to make sure all was going well and again a few days later as my surgery was done on a Thursday and wouldn’t be seen until the Monday. I would recommend him to anyone looking for breast augmentation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2528882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Dr. Beber is an excellent surgeon and person! He is kind, patient, knowledgable, warm, and compassionate. After my breast reconstruction surgery, Dr. Beber was kind and gave me reassurance that I was going to be okay, and I am now. I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff and my family and I are very THANKFUL to have had him as my doctor at the Women's College Hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Beber is AMAZING, kind, patient and gentle. I can't express how happy I am with his services! After losing over 90lbs, I went to Dr. Beber for a breast augmentation procedure. 2 weeks post op and I am thrilled with my results! The minute I met him at the consultation I knew he was the doctor for me. He guided me through this process and made me so comfortable. He helped me choose a perfect size, he was patient with me through all of my questions and reservations (and I had a lot) - and most importantly, my results are amazing! The recovery has been absolutely seamless. After 3 days, I was off all pain medications and I bounced back within my first week. He is worth every penny - I am so thrilled I found him! I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Beber is a fantastic surgeon. All of the other reviews are so on point. He is very kind, gentle and genuine! He gave me fantastic results, and had the exact same vision as I did! If you want a 'natural' look, and have a size that will fit your frame, he knows his stuff! He will only give you implant sizes based on what is in your best interest. But the best indication of how AWESOME he is.... Was my recovery. I was back in the full swing of things, with an active 1 yr old and very little pain. I didn't even take any of the pain meds except Tylenol!!! I had NO bruising!! Nothing!! That's how well and gentle his surgery techniques are! You are in Absolutely great hands if you book with him for your surgeries! But you will know exactly what I mean when you book your consult. So don't let his fee($) scare you.... Trust me!! the money will be spent towards your surgery. He called me the same night after surgery, And Tina (staff) was a great help with anything I needed! Best DR!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I had a breast reduction 2 weeks ago ,done by Dr. Brett Beber, who performed seemingly impossible work. Having a large "DD" breast He reduced them to two size "C" smaller. This is incredible ! After 30 years ..seeing my upper body normal size ...done by an incredibly knowledgeable doctor. I could brag about Him all day long about His professionalism that created the result which I am extremely pleased with it .))Experiencing a smaller breast , makes me just smile all over)) ..Still could brag about His wonderful manner , his kindness , his gentleness and genuine care . He makes you comfortable and your legs will stop shaking))..he is a real gentleman! After surgery , I have minimum discomfort and the scars heal very nicely . Ladies, based on my very positive experience ,I would highly recommend Dr. Beber to be your surgeon. You will never regret choosing to be his patient! Sincerely , zita

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

I had a surgery with Dr Beber 7 weeks ago and it exceeded my expectations. His expertise and patient care was excellent. He was very approachable and answered all my questions in detail. Before my surgery, Dr Beber patiently explained what the procedure would involve and provided support I required. After the surgery, he visited me to see how I was recovering. I am very pleased with the results and didn’t have any problems. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr. Beber is incredible. Very professional and talented surgeon. I am 100% satisfied with the results. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2014

Very friendly, knowledgable staff. Always on time. Dr. Beber takes the time to consult properly with patients and never seems rushed. Very kind, personable, professional attitude. Makes you feel at ease. Detailed pre/post-op instructions. Great work! Would recommend to anyone:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2013

Extremely happy with the results of my surgery performed by Dr. Brett Beber. He came highly recommended form a friend and i woulddo the same. Professional, friendly and the results were outstanding!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284894].votes_count ]]