Rate Dr. Brett Beber

Dr. Brett Beber's Ratings

Spectacular results! It took me 8 years to commit to a tummy tuck. Don't know why I waited so long. Dr. Beber and his staff were unbelievable, I had fantastic care and very clear instructions. I was completely confident and ready for the procedure. I was completely mobile and back to my routine in 8 days. It was a wonderful experience and I am thrilled with the results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

After substantial weight loss, and enduring many,years of heavy, large breasts (G cup), back pain and shoulder pain, I made the decision to have a breast reduction, and remove the excess skin in my abdomen (abdominoplasty). Making a decision to have such a serious and complex surgery was a difficult one. I researched carefully to select the right surgeon, and also discussed with my family doctor, Dr. Orly Goldberg. She highly recommended Dr Brett Beber for this type of surgery. Frankly, I did have trepidation and some fear regarding the size and seriousness of the surgery.
After the initial consult, my decision was made to go with Dr. Beber.
His accreditation, professionalism, and his careful, gentle, caring manner, were the clincher to book the surgery.
Throughout the process, from the initial consult, through the surgery and now post surgery, Dr Beber has been exemplary. His diligence, attention to detail and his skill are outstanding.
His team (Sarin and Tina )have been readily available for any concerns or questions.
Two months post surgery, the results have far exceeded my expectations, and my recovery is going very well. I feel like I have new improved body.
I would highly recommend Dr Beber and his team, and I will return for any additional surgery in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I have seen Dr. Bener for a breast reduction & Botox treatments. My breast reduction went extremely well & the healing time was minimum. He called the night after my surgery to answer any guestions. Following his post-surgery instructions my scaring is minimal.

The staff are awesome & give you their full attention. I can't say enough about how wonderful Dr. Beber & his staff are!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

I just had a breast augmentation done. I was so unsure of the size because I did want them to be noticeably bigger but not too big. I kept going back and forth and Dr. Beber helped me make my final decision. I could not be more happy with the results. They came out perfectly and just the way I imagined. The staff and Dr. Beber's assistant Tina were extremely helpful and answered all of my questions quickly and thoroughly. My overall experience was extremely pleasant. As someone who has not had surgery before and going into it extremely nervous, the end results and the healing process went quickly and smoothly. I would recommend Dr. Beber to any of my family and friends. Thank you so much !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2654118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I had a breast reduction this past summer and the procedure went so smoothly, I am still in disbelief! Dr. Beber is an artist!! I am thrilled with the results, the doctor and his staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I had a breast reduction and chin liposuction with Dr. Beber 6 weeks ago and I can't say enough great things about him. He is very compassionate, soft spoken and funny when needed. His receptionist is just as great as him. I haven't stopped raving about him to anyone who will listen. You won't be disapointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

I was diagnose with breast cancer and needed to have a mastectomy. I was referred to Dr. Beber from a friend as I was a candidate to have reconstructive surgery the same time as the mastectomy. Even though I lived 90 minutes from Toronto, I was so glad that I picked him as my plastic surgeon. He was very informative, compassionate and caring. After surgery care was exceptional. He even called me at home after I got home to see how I was doing. I wish I could give him more than 5 stars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Both Dr Beber and his staff are absolutely wonderful! Very responsive and run on time. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Instructive advice for hand injury, would recommend to others.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2592159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr beber is amazing and highly recommended and hes also cute too!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2572625].votes_count ]]