You may also like

Rate Dr. Brett Beber

Dr. Brett Beber's Ratings

Breast Reduction Surgery 67 year old female:
Highly professional and personable are my first words to describe Dr. Beber. His staff is also very efficient, accessible and courteous.
Dr. Beber did my breast reduction surgery 6 weeks ago. From the first consultation I was impressed with his knowledge, his explanations of the procedure and detailed summation of what to expect afterwards.
The result is that my sagging breast lobes, shoulder, back and neck pain are gone, as has the pendulous weight I had before.
My surgery was extremely well managed. Dr. Beber is also very attentive to post-operative care. My incisions have healed very nicely, I am back to my normal exercise and work routines, and as a bonus my self-esteem has lifted a thousand-fold.
Thank You, Dr. Beber!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

BREAST RECONSTRUCTION/BREAST CANCER 33 year old female
I had searched rate myMD for the top breast reconstruction surgeon in Ontario. I had found Dr. Beber to have outstanding reviews and most experience by far. I traveled over an hour away from Toronto to see Dr. Beber. It was worth every bit of it! I had a latissimus dorsi flap breast reconstruction with tissue expander insertion in November of 2014, tissue expander inflations from December to March and permanent implants insertion May 2015. Dr. Beber is very particular in his work. I am EXTREMEMLY happy with my results and would recommend Dr. Beber to anyone! He did a fantastic job! You know you found a great surgeon when people ask how someone like me from out of town got connected with one of the top surgeons!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I got my surgery done by him in 2011.It's been 4 years and I am fine. He did a great job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr Beber is professional, considerate, sensitive and knowledgeable. I am beyond happy with the result of my treatments. He is always a pleasure and makes the patient feel totally comfortable. I would recommend him strongly to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2838378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Beber is an awesome surgeon and a very personable doctor. My surgery was a basal cell carcinoma on the top of my nose. An extremely sensitive area for needles. Dr. Beber made it a very tolerable experience and the nose healed perfectly. Absolutely no follow up surgery is needed as the job he did is excellent. He certainly knows his business and I would recommend him to everyone. I will certainly use him again if needed. Thanks again Dr. Beber. You are the best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2836778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Had a fantastic experience with Dr. Beber. He listens and understands what you want and is honest about what is possible. He also explained the procedure and related information clearly. Most importantly he is warm and supportive with a great sense of humour. I had a great experience and am more than happy with the result. I
highly recommend Dr. Beber!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2834632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

There simply aren't enough superlatives in the dictionary to describe Dr. Beber and the work he does. He is everything one wants in a doctor - kind, comforting, supportive and warm, combined with knowledge and experience.

I had reduction surgery, something I needed for a long time but put off for reasons of fear and worrying that it was vanity. I thought that I could find a way to manage the ever-increasing exorbitant cost of bras (bras that still required altering from a tailor after purchase) and the difficulty of finding clothes that fit well. Struggling with this issue for years, I found it impossible to dress well. I was in a constant state of hiding and often looked frumpy. This issue affected everything - getting a job, going out with friends...clothes shopping was a hassle I preferred to avoid: this problem made everything harder.

From the moment I met Dr. Beber, I felt safe, reassured, validated and relaxed. His staff is also excellent and I'm thrilled with the results. My life-altering surgery has meant more than I can say. I wake up happy. I feel like I wake up in the right body; it's an incredible feeling.

I rate Dr. Beber at a 100 out of 5. That's not faulty math, it's the basic truth.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2834452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr Beber is a true professional who combines expertise with compassion for his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring his services.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2828710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr.Beber has a very relaxed calming demeanour while being very knowledgeable and reassuring. My surgery was to remove a possible cancerous mole on my forearm, and after a 5 cm incision and 11 stiches later I am pleased to say that everything went very well, no cancer was found and after 3 weeks the incision is now barely noticeable. Highly recommend"The Beber".

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2816141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Beber and his team are really amazing, friendly and professional. I lost my breast to breast cancer and underwent breast reconstruction using a breast implant. My experience with Dr. Beber was excellent. He is easy to understand and managed my expectations very well in a very caring manner. I felt really comfortable talking to him and asking any type of question. He is very patient and explains procedures very well. My surgeries went very well with little discomfort and no issues or infection. He is very professional and has a good sense of humour that put me at ease all the time. I would recommend Dr. Beber and his team to anyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2793148].votes_count ]]