Dr. Volodko Bakowsky

Rate Dr. Volodko Bakowsky

Dr. Volodko Bakowsky's Ratings

Doctor Bakowsky is one of the kindest and concerned Doctors I have ever known...he really cares about his patients and I always feel grateful to have him. Thank you for always being so wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Dr. Bakowsky is warm hearted and caring. He has a great deal of knowledge. The kind of doctor that has one foot always on the earth. Open to what his patient believes...he works with you! I always feel great leaving his office. He has a way about him that makes me feel grateful that he is my doctor. Thank you for having me as a patient Dr. Bakowsky!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

One of the worst doctors I've seen. Dismissive and inappropriate bedside manner, laughed at pretty much everything I said. No follow-up appointment to review results of tests. Had to call myself to find out information on my diagnosis. Nurses and secretaries not much better. For a chronic pain unit, this is unacceptable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

He was helpful and kind, even though I went to him for a vascular problem...he didn't pick up the blood supply in my leg had shut off. I not only lost my hip, but I almost lost my leg as well. His secretary was a negative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

I had a medical condition no one could diagnose at the time, until I met Dr. Bakowsky. He is amazing, knowledgeable, helpful, punctual from my experience. I had an experience with a health issue travelling to Switzerland, which he was there for me as well, dicussions with drs in Zurich by phone. Nova Scotia is very fortunate to have Dr. Bakowsky. Thank you again for all you did for me and continue to do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Dr. Bakowsky wants the best for his patients and works within the parameters that he is dealt with (ie. insurance coverage for meds, etc.). Quirky, funny bedside manner, has a sense of humour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

Outstanding!!! Amazing!!the Best Doctor ever! treats you like a human and never rushes you. Will go the extra mile, every time!! An asset to this province!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2011

Useless bordering on neglect. He changed my partners meds a few weeks ago. Our drug plan won't cover them without further info from the doctor. 5 weeks later and his office STILL hasn't given the drug company the information they asked for. Meanwhile my partner has been without any meds and is in agony. Numerous calls have been made to the office & messages have been left and no one has called back. For a clinic that deals with diseases that cause chronic pain, neither the doctor nor his staff appear to have any regard for patients well-being (physical or mental).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Competent, kind & highly intelligent. He acts in the best interests of patients by taking the time to carefully think before diagnosing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Dr. Bakowsky was awesome. Whoever wrote that last comment mustn't have seen the same doctor I did, or maybe they realy don't have anything wrong with them. He said he knows I have something wrong but he doesn't know what it is but he will do his best to find out and he did. I am very greatful to dr. Bakowsky for caring and for helping me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1284950].votes_count ]]