Dr. Alicia Vina

Rate Dr. Alicia Vina

Dr. Alicia Vina's Ratings

I've had 7 teeth pulled (over the years) before ever seeing Dr Vina. I had no idea a dentist was that good. All my past expirences with other dentists have not been the best. But Dr Vina is amazing. She's done 5 fillings, including one that another dentist said he couldn't fix, she fixed it with apparent ease. And when she is reshaping or smoothing out the large area fillings she takes an almost artistic approach, taking the time to make sure your happy and she's happy with the work. I have 7 teeth to be removed by her within this month to have the upper and lower partials in place by Christmas and I have no real reservations or nervousness knowing this is what's going to happen, I have every confidence and am not worried, no other dentist has earned my confidence. And a side note she does needles that are so gently and expertly done you hardly feel them. I would never see another dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Amazing... she is attentive, caring, knowledgeable, and friendly. She extracted several teeth of mine and repaired others. I have never had a dentist so attentive, she noticed when my fists clenched, she knew without being told if a break was needed, she really cares and always kept it professional. Vina and her assistant work very well as a team. They made it not so scary. Dr. Viina, if you ever read this... Thank you. Thank you for making this experience less scary and always paying attention to how the patient feels.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

Best Dentist in the World - literaly!! Wish I could find her again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2010

Although Dr. Vina has moved to Barrie and Keswick we found her and travel to have her as our dentist. She is an extension of our family and takes care of us as such. We love her!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

I cannot complain about the service of the staff, however I CAN complain about the "cavities" she told my husband and I we had. Somehow she convinced him he had 7 cavities. He didn't question her, why would you normally need to? Well, a month later when I went she told me I had 1, and 1 on the way. I didn't believe her and got a second opinion from a highly recommended dentist. He searched and searched and found no sign of cavities or of any problem areas (including x-rays). I have not had a cavity since I was a young child. I would NOT recommend this dentist to anyone who doesn't want unnecessary work performed on their teeth. SHOCKING!! (BTW The hygienist was surprised the doctor found any problem areas, and she said so).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2009

Very good service, especially for kids, they have dvds playing on the ceiling. The receptionists were friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Vina was wonderful, she made me laugh out loud, and was a generally funny and down to earth person. The only problem I had was upon my first visit had to return cause we ran out of time that day. Would definitely recomment to everyone and I have. A great place to take the kids, and a great dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2007

Dr. Vina is wonderful. She is thoughtful and kind and personable, unlike many Dentist that I refuse to go back to. If you like a personable Dentist or if you are a nervous patient, she is your gal!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285066].votes_count ]]