Dr. Brian Adno

Rate Dr. Brian Adno

Dr. Brian Adno's Ratings

Dr. Adno is the finest physician (of either sex) I have ever had! I switched to him in 1989 after my Dr. (of 10 yrs) was neve r available. Dr. Adno is compassionate, intelligent, caring, thorough, kind and patient. He goes beyond the call of duty. He has been my family Dr. for my kids from birth. I did not need a paediatrician for them. When a specialist is required/refer als for immediate same day app'ts, tests etc. r quickly done by him. He has written notes to take to emerg. dept.'s and calls ahead. He does not judge. When he must take a call-it may b from me, as I am able to reach him in emergencies to discuss urgent medical situations i.e. find out if I should bring my child to him/or take to emerg. hospital dept. When I had a collapsed lung, the hospital incorrectly tubed me-3x's. Dr. Adno determine what was wrong! He reinserted the tube properly, in his office! I have total faith and trust in him. His former receptionist Maggie was GOLD. They worked together well.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Adno is an excellent doctor, but I do wish the rules for patients regarding cell phone calls during appointments applied equally to him. There is a sign telling us to turn off our phones, but almost every time I see him, he takes a call. Other patients have reported the same thing. These usually sound like personal calls and they interrupt the flow of the appointment. Sometimes he seems so eager to talk to the person on the other end of the line that I have felt like I was being dismissed. I am not a demanding patient and am always very respectful of his busy schedule, but when I've booked a longer appointment for a complete physical, I hope for his undivided attention.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Arno is the consummate MD but I found too busy (his schedule) and therefore inaccessible when I need him (sports injuries). Although I have chosen another family physician, based on availability (not on performance nor knowledge) if you can deal with the wait (days and days), you will well served by Doctor B. Adno.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

I left Toronto 15 years ago and still wish that this man was my doctor! I miss having such a thorough, helpful, thoughtful, and knowledgeable physician because some of the duds I've had since him have turned out to be bitterly disappointing. Dr. A., if you see this, keep up the good work. Much respect.

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

I have to say that though an extremely knowledgable and caring doctor, i have been kept waiting - last time over an hour - and had incorrect appointment times booked and very unhelpful reception staff. Also, if you have to wait two-three weeks to see your doctor and end up at a walk-in clinic every time you are sick, thats not good care.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr. Adno's for over 20 years. I have since moved out of Toronto and now travel a distance to see him....I just can't part wtih Dr. Adno. He has been absolutely wonderful!!! He's the greatest Doctor!!!!!!

Submitted April 1, 2011 | flag

He is the best doctor I have ever seen. He diagnosed my need for heart surgery before cardiologist was able to do that.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2010 | flag

One of the best doctors I've seen in my life. Understands it's important to be a human being with his patients - that alone is priceless.

Submitted June 3, 2010 | flag

NO OTHERE DOCTOR IS AS KNOWLEDGEABLE AS HE IS, I WILL NOT GO TO ANY OTHERE DOCTOR

Submitted May 7, 2010 | flag

Dr.Adno is not just a very competent and careful doctor, he shows again and again an exceptional dedication and care for his patients.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2010 | flag