Rate Dr. Dean Matsusaki

Dr. Dean Matsusaki's Ratings

Dr Matsusaki is one of the caring compassionate people i know,his professionalism is beyond reproach, thank you Dr for all you do,and Caroline is the best!always helpful,knowledgeable and courteous you two are very good people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

dr Matsusaki is the best dr ever i have had him for years and he has very nice dr patient skills

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

I had Dr.Brady before he retired, and then Dr. Dean took over the practice, I am very grateful for the care he provides, my son, myself and my daughter have him, he is the best, Chantel and Carolyn are wonderful as well. Best doctor around in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I have been here since 1985 and I couldn't have gotten two better Doctors than Dr. Brady and Dr. Matsusaki. I have never had better Doctors, and am so lucky to be a patient here. Never rushed, always listens, thorough. Staff is exceptional and personable....like friends. My children and grand-children now go here and I couldn't be happier for them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

Dr. Matsusaki is a great guy. Not 'doctory' and doesn't talk down to you. His assistant Carolyn is also amazing. She tries to know everyone by name. So lucky to have him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

The doctor and his staff help me to remain healthy and happy, I am almost 82 years old.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2011

Awesome person and pretty good Dr. too. Chatham's best. Absolutely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2011

As a person you cannot beat him. He is very personable as a Dr., very very helpful, sincere, friendly, humorous, patient and never rushes you. How I wish I could have got him as a family Dr. after Dr. Peter Sheldrick gave up his practice. Hopefully some day it will happen. God bless him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2011

Wonderful Doctor...very kind, patient and understanding. So very lucky to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Wonderful doctor and we are so glad he took over from Dr Brady. He is very professional when he talks with you about your health problems. He is very easy to talk with and his staff are very nice to all patients. We are so glad he is Chatham and we hope he will stay for a long time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1285246].votes_count ]]