Rate Dr. Jennifer M. Santoro

Dr. Jennifer M. Santoro's Ratings

Dr. Santoro is a wonderful psychiatrist. She is kind, easy to talk to, and spends a lot of time listening to you before making recommendations. She has a lot of knowledge about what medications are safe during pregnancy and breast feeding, and make me feel very comfortable about my decision to resume taking medication while pregnant. I really trust Dr. Santoro's knowledge, and think she is an excellent, compassionate and smart doctor. Regarding her rate: it is higher for the first initial 90 minute assessment, and it is $160 for follow-up appointments.

Submitted July 12, 2013 | flag

Very knowledgeable and is willing to work with you and explore options. She is also quite responsive and will respond to phone calls usually within a couple of hours. For a one-person operation she covers a lot of ground.

Submitted May 10, 2009 | flag

Great PDoc. I like her alot. I just wish she took insurance.

Submitted April 16, 2009 | flag