Rate Dr. Tony R. Bai

Dr. Tony R. Bai's Ratings

Excellent doctor - changed all my meds stopped many and I'm doing much, much better. I would have died soon had he not helped me. My doctors were doing more of the same with worse outcomes. He is great - sorry to see him retired now.

Submitted March 20, 2014 | flag

Dr, T Bai is one of the best informed, kind, and effective practitioners I've ever dealt with. It was sad, for me, to have him leave the PLC for other things, he will be missed.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2013 | flag

I had been suffering with a serious lung problem that was wrongly diagnosed as asthma when a friend suggested that I go to the Pacific Lung Centre at St. Paul's. Dr. T. Bai took the time and was very friendly, he sent me for several blood tests and sputum tests. Thanks to him I was properly diagnosed in Sept. 2009 and I've been on treatment ever since.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr Bai arrived at my husband's hospital bed (our daughter was sitting next to him) and began by saying " I don't have a lot of time"...He then told my husband that the prognosis was very bad. The prognosis devastated our family. A more compassionate and sympathetic approach would have been appreciated.

Submitted April 7, 2011 | flag

Very helpful, kind, amazing bedside manner and explains his concerns and what needs to be done. Very good doctor.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2009 | flag

This doctor is very kind and takes the time to answer your questions. He is very knowledgeable and communicates to you in way you can understand. I would highly recommend him to others who need to be referred to a respirologist.

Submitted May 3, 2007 | flag

A dedicated physican who goes beyond the call of duty to help his patients (he contacted my specialist when he discovered a problem external to my lungs). He possesses good judgement when it comes to providing information (personally called me to alert me of an alternate potential illness necessitating another specialist). Displays excellent internal medicine knowledge and respects and believes his patients. The epitome what a good doctor should be like.

Submitted April 2, 2007 | flag

A truly kind, compasionate doctor who knows how to listen to his patients. He takes his time and you don't feel rushed, very thorough. I would highly recomend Dr. Bai

Submitted March 16, 2007 | flag