Rate Dr. Lisa M. Peacock

Dr. Lisa M. Peacock's Ratings

I've only seen Dr. Peacock once, so can't claim great knowledge. My impression is that she is kind, thorough, and knowledgeable. I don't know if I'll got back however. The practice is to process-driven that, except for the time she was in the exam room with me, I felt that the process overshadowed the patient (me). The staff seemed disinterested. I was asked to take off my clothes before meeting the doctor! Then again, I tent to view things more negatively after a long wait, and I had waited an hour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2011

I think Dr Peacock is nice however she ALWAYS makes me wait forever every time I have an EARLY morning appt. It is SUPER annoying.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2011

"Dr.Peacock, I think it's time to see other people." I felt that the doctor's goal is to spend as least amt of time with her patients as possible. I felt I had to drag info out of her. It's very hard to get in touch with her or ask her any questions. I think it's time for me to move on and find another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2011

Love her thoroughness, bedside manner, and caring attitude; also very knowledgeable, and I highly trust her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2010

Dr. Peacock has been my doctor for 10 years and I wouldn't trade her for any other doctor. She is kind, knowledgeable and patient. She listens.I recommend her to anyone looking for a new OB-Gyn!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2008

I love Dr. Peacock. She is very patient, and seems to really care about her patients. She always takes the time to listen, and to answer any question I have. She is very easy to talk to, and never makes you feel rushed. I would recommend her to any of my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2008

Dr. Peacock is brilliant. It is a rare quality to find an absolutely brilliant physician with a wonderful bedside manner as well. And most importantly she is direct and respectful. Unlike most doctors, when she has bad news to deliver she does not beat around the bush or sugarcoat a situation with unnecessary pleasantries. She has seen me through several serious health issues over the years and several instances when I worried unnecessarily. Even in times where I had to page her after hours, she never expressed frustration, but always showed patience and reassurance. And ultimately, she always finds the right course of treatment. I trust her judgment completely - she is an absolutely wonderful doctor and wonderful person. Also, by the way parking is now only $3 and the waiting room time has been substantially shortened. My last wait was only 10 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Peacock is very professional and friendly. I appreciated her bedside manner. The reason I'm leaving is due to appointments running an hour behind. I've stuck with her for 5 years due to her knowledge, but am tired of spending a hour in the waiting room everytime I have an appointment. Everything, including the charts are electronic, which is nice. However, one day it all went down and I waited 2.5 hours to be seen. Another time, I waited over an hour and was told it would be another half hour or more before I would be seen, so I rescheduled. You have to park in a pay by 20 minutes parking deck and the stub the receptionist gave me to cover parking, didn't even cover it. Overall, good doctor, bad scheduling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

Dr Peacock is a great doctor , she is truly my hero , she saved my life , she listens to all your concerns and answers all your questions.My surgery was successful and i feel better than i have felt in 3 years.I highly recommend Dr. Peacock.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2007

Dr. Peacock helped my friend through breast cancer. She is a wonderful and gentle doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113678].votes_count ]]