Rate Dr. Craig S. Vinch

Dr. Craig S. Vinch's Ratings

Took my call about my symptoms. Met me at the local Emergency room and coordinated the local hospital ER and cardiac cath lab to open the blocked artery causing my heart attack. Kept my family informed and kept me calm. I had no heart damage because of his quick action.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag

Extremely knowledgeable and patient orientated doctor

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Craig Vinch is an amazingly terrific doctor. He's one of the kindest, calm and helpful physicians I've ever met. He takes the time to get to know you and offers his expertise and advice in a way that the patient can best receive it. Recently I was in the ER and was extremely scared by information delivered by the head ER physician, who shared a potential challenging diagnosis, without adequate information. Dr. Vinch came in a few minutes later, completely calmed me down, told me I simply needed to have several more tests and that he would be back to see me later in the day. All turned out very well and I didn't have anything wrong. I will always remain so grateful to Dr. Vinch and consider him among the finest physicians I know.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2009 | flag

He's terrific! Great bedside manner. He's truly interested in you as a person and a patient. Really outstanding doctor.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2008 | flag

Dr Vinch is a fantastic doctor and person. He is calm, knowledgable and through. He takes the time to learn about you and your life. He and his staff are accomodating when necesary and always excessable. I feel very fortunate to be in such good hands! While searching for a new Primary Care Doc, he has stepped in and helped me with a number of health issues. A very caring person, I can't give him high enough praise.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2008 | flag