Dr. Robert Hemmings

5 1 3.2

You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert Hemmings

Dr. Robert Hemmings's Ratings

Dr. HEMMINGS is an excellent doctor. My husband and I met him through a fertility clinic and he followed-up every step of the way. He has been kind, conscientious and extremely professional throughout. I couldn't have hoped for a better doctor to see us through the difficult process we went through. His staff is very cordial and kind, and although sometimes difficult to get them on the line, I sent a fax with my question or request and they got back to me within a reasonable time. Furthermore, the doctors that work at his clinic are also fantastic. All in all, this has been a very positive experience for me and for my husband.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I have never felt more angry in my life. I just waited on hold for 1/2 an hour and they hung up on me. When I called back there was a machine that would not take a message that said they were on lunch. I'm only trying to confirm my appointment which they did not bother to do. What a terribly run clinic. If you have any choice at all, go somewhere else.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2744949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Je me sens entre bonnes mains avec Dr Robert Hemmings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

I absolutely love this place. They have been so good to me. Took me as a client when other clinics wouldn't.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Hemmings for approximately 40 years, through 4 children and menopause and have always been treated with utmost care and professionalism by his staff and himself. He always gives a thorough exam and spends plenty of time asking questions and explaining everything. A kind and gentle human being as well. Thank you so much Dr Hemmings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Great doctor, yes more than regular for waiting period but it;s worth it. I'm a person with diabetes type 1. With 2 pregnancies, 2 healthy babies, so happy that he is my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

This doctor wasted our time , only to have us go through unnecessary test for generating profit, for a a year and half, always knowing he was not going to do our IVF. I was 40 at that time. When he confirmed that he could not perform our IVF , I was going to turn 42, which was the cut-odff age for Quebec IVF funding..He did not even recommend another clinic or physician. He wasted a critical period in my life. He is a complete waste of time and money. His clinic "Ovo" is limited in what it can offer patients , his clinic lacks necessary equipment , and lastly he lacks compassion. A complete waste of a human being. If you are 40 + and want to get pregnant , don't waste your time , seek another physician. Once you turn 42 we will ignore you and send you on your merry way, without any type of referral.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2557511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

This doctor is the best hearted doctor you can possibly find. He is serious and caring and after visiting three doctors he was the only one that helped me get to the root of all of my issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

The problem I have with this doctor is that it is very difficult to speak with someone in the office, even to make a simple appointement. There is always a recorded message that greets you each time you call the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1287479].votes_count ]]