Dr. Liliane Le Saux

Dr. Liliane Le Saux

Rate Dr. Liliane Le Saux

Dr. Liliane Le Saux's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Le Saux's for 23 years, and have never been disappointed with her care. She and her staff are punctual, compassionate and very professional. I have had some significant work done over the years, but I know I am in excellent hands when I am there. I feel so relaxed there, I even fell asleep in the chair once while they were cleaning my teeth!! Overall Dr. Le Saux is a fantastic dentist, and I would recommend her to anyone:)

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Le Saux has been my dentist for over 20 years. She is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and patient. I have a tendency to gag a lot, so I often have to take a break in the middle of being checked or cleaned. They are always patient and understanding of this. I've never seen more kind staff too! Everyone at this office takes the time to get to know you and your family because they genuinely care about your well being. I'm very sad to have moved from London and will have to find a new dentist. If I ever move back to London I hope she will take me back!

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

One of her first client's ,Dr. La Saux has always been fair by cost & understanding certain situations that show up from time to time. been very patient with me & with other family members as well , Would have lost most of my teeth ( due to a heavy pop intake in younger years) if not for her knowledge & skill. My utmost respect.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2013 | flag

VERRY HAPPY MOMMY TODAY!!,my 5 year old had a BAD 1st visit with a pediatrics dentist in london. He left tired ,upset and NEVER wanting to see a dentist again. i found dr.LeSaux on here and called her office and got in right away.My son was very hesitant to go. When Dr.LeSaux saw my son she knew right away he was scared and was very understanding ,she talked to him and kept his interest so he was never scared. Dr.LeSaux was very kind and caring toward my son. The Whole visit was NEVER stressful. dr.LeSaux and her STAFF were so patient with my son he left smiling and HAPPY :) i just though if their are any parents like myself looking for a great dentist and experience , JUST TRY Dr.Lesaux you will see for your self .

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

I've moved out of town and I'm looking for a new dentist on this site... Just thought I'd better give Dr. LeSaux the perfect 5.0 she deserves. I've been going to her since I was very young and I have Dr. LeSaux and her staff to thank for my healthy teeth. (I'm sorry Dr. LeSaux, I still drink pop but I've been flossing every day)

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag

I was dentist phobic until I met Dr LeSaux and her staff. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a compassionate dentist who really listens to your fears ( even when they are unfounded) I have never felt patronized by her or any of her staff. A postive experience everytime I go. I would recommend Dr LeSaux without reservation!!

Submitted June 8, 2010 | flag

Dr. Le Saux is my favourite dentist of all time. Ever. Just because of the above-stated reasons!

Submitted May 19, 2010 | flag

My husband and myself have been patients of Dr. LeSaux's for 20+ years, ever since she started her practice. Her level of professionalism, & compassion is something we have come to rely on. Whenever a specialist is required she is quick to refer, and in our experience enjoys the respect of these specialists. She genuinely cares about her patients health & their comfort. We highly recommend her!

Submitted May 5, 2009 | flag

Dr LeSaux has been treating me for over fifteen years and she is wonderful. She is very professional and friendly, and has done wonderful work to care for my teeth and improve them. Her staff are equally friendly and professional and everyone is very knowledgeable about their work.

Submitted March 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. LeSaux has provided me with dental care since I was a child. Other than a small filling when my teeth were sealed, I have had no cavities or serious problems. Her staff provide quality cleaning and I never have to wait for long. She is concerned with preventative care - She's convinced me to cut down on my pop drinking and to stop brushing so hard and often. A very good dentist.

Submitted July 10, 2008 | flag