Rate Dr. Raj Sherman

Dr. Raj Sherman's Ratings

Caring, compassionate, comforting and knowledgeable man. Nurses and staff spoke highly of him. Need more like him. Don't understand the folks who gave him 1's. Certainly not the doc that I saw. I thank him and wish him all the best!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

All over the place! Talked a mile a minute, didn't listen, ignored me, cut me off and sent me home in pain. Complete nutball.

Submitted June 2, 2013 | flag

good doctor, who cares about his patients and wants to see them get well

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

The Best Dr. i have ever known i was sent to the E.R for Food Poisoning and major dehydration i was passed out he quickly assessed and cured my problem 3 I.V bags later i woke and he was at my bedside checking my blood pressure making sure i was okay. i stood at a bpm of 56 explaining i was like that because i was very relaxed he is without a doubt one the best and a very caring dr.s if you happen to go to the E.R he is without a doubt the one to look for.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2011 | flag

Submitted Oct. 15, 2011 | flag

The previous posting should be ignored and is a malicious smear. There are 12 other drama queen doctors that were threatened the same way as Dr. Sherman. If there was a category for advocacy and courage he would own those. Patients and doctors alike should come forward to share their stories of intimidation and bullying. Thanks to Dr. Sherman for leading the battle on hehalf of Dr.s and Albertans, when no else wood. Please keep up the good drama queen work, as more drama queens keep coming out with their stories, it keeps strengthening your original assertions of what is going on here.

Submitted March 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Raj Sherman is an absolutely incredible doctor who has saved numerous lives including my mother's life. My mother had a dangerous and life-threatening heart condition that no doctor previously diagnosed. My mother saw Dr. Sherman in Emergency at Edmonton's Northeast Community Health Centre. Dr. Sherman immediately diagnosed her heart condition and had her sent by ambulance to a hospital for pacemaker surgery. If it wasn't for Dr. Sherman, my mother would have died undiagnosed. Our family can't thank Dr. Sherman enough!!!

Submitted Nov. 25, 2010 | flag

Saw this doctor when I had a miscarriage in the ER...very caring and sweet never forgot him.... and now that he is fighting for health care reform i like him even more!

Submitted Nov. 24, 2010 | flag

Not at all professional in assessment. The Resident was much more helpful and concerned about my condition. She ended up reporting him.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2010 | flag

I worked with Raj Sherman delivering health care in ER. His heroic move as an MLA is a perfect example of how much integrity he has and his dedication to all people in this province. WFM

Submitted Nov. 18, 2010 | flag