You may also like

Rate Dr. Raj Sherman

Dr. Raj Sherman's Ratings

I was working at a Mcdonalds kitchen one afternoon and badly burned my pinky finger on the grill when cooking Quarter pound meat patties. I waited in the hospital emergency for a very long time. My hand was very swollen and start turning blue. Then I saw Dr Sherman and he fixed my hand and took care of the burn. He is the absolute best. He cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2701324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

excellent ER doctor. A fearless politician with guts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

What a doctor should be. Listening to patients. An asset to AHS. Very professional in a human manor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Caring, compassionate, comforting and knowledgeable man. Nurses and staff spoke highly of him. Need more like him. Don't understand the folks who gave him 1's. Certainly not the doc that I saw. I thank him and wish him all the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1288227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

All over the place! Talked a mile a minute, didn't listen, ignored me, cut me off and sent me home in pain. Complete nutball.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1288226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

good doctor, who cares about his patients and wants to see them get well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1288225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

The Best Dr. i have ever known i was sent to the E.R for Food Poisoning and major dehydration i was passed out he quickly assessed and cured my problem 3 I.V bags later i woke and he was at my bedside checking my blood pressure making sure i was okay. i stood at a bpm of 56 explaining i was like that because i was very relaxed he is without a doubt one the best and a very caring dr.s if you happen to go to the E.R he is without a doubt the one to look for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1288224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1288228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2011

The previous posting should be ignored and is a malicious smear. There are 12 other drama queen doctors that were threatened the same way as Dr. Sherman. If there was a category for advocacy and courage he would own those. Patients and doctors alike should come forward to share their stories of intimidation and bullying. Thanks to Dr. Sherman for leading the battle on hehalf of Dr.s and Albertans, when no else wood. Please keep up the good drama queen work, as more drama queens keep coming out with their stories, it keeps strengthening your original assertions of what is going on here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1288223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Dr. Raj Sherman is an absolutely incredible doctor who has saved numerous lives including my mother's life. My mother had a dangerous and life-threatening heart condition that no doctor previously diagnosed. My mother saw Dr. Sherman in Emergency at Edmonton's Northeast Community Health Centre. Dr. Sherman immediately diagnosed her heart condition and had her sent by ambulance to a hospital for pacemaker surgery. If it wasn't for Dr. Sherman, my mother would have died undiagnosed. Our family can't thank Dr. Sherman enough!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1288222].votes_count ]]