Rate Dr. Thomas B. Alan

Dr. Thomas B. Alan's Ratings

His best recommendation for EVERY issues is ibuprofen and rest. If you want some test done, you better ask for them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1288536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2010

I saw Dr. Alan for a work induced back injury. This injury caused me so much pain I couldn’t sleep at all for the first three nights and left me crippled in bed for a number of days. His idea of treatment was to prescribe Ibuprofen (Advil/Motrin) and Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril), a muscle relaxant. His deficient diagnosis and improper treatment left me in great pain and prolonged the healing process. One of the results of this delay was the loss of my job. Avoid seeking treatment from Dr. Alan. It is a waste of time, money and has the potential to cause more harm.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1288535].votes_count ]]