Rate Dr. Sean Saunders

Dr. Sean Saunders's Ratings

I just came from his office and had my final crown finished while doing that he fixed my too front teeth I am in shock on how great they look they no longer look overlapped and crooked it took him maybe 45 minutes as we we waiting for my new crown go come. I am over the top with how my front teeth look ,if I had of known this I would of let him do them years ago, as he kept saying I need to fix your front teeth . Thank you so very much as everyone I've had BAD experiences with dentist and ( just am so trusting in him) thank you so very much

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

I moved away from Vancouver Island and am now looking for a new dentist in a new city/province. I am so sad to leave the Lantzville dental clinic. Such a caring and knowledgable clinic. Dr. Shaun Saunders, Dr. Aileen Saunders and the wonderful hygienists took great care of my teeth. I only hope to find an equally fantastic clinic in my new home city.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

We love dr Saunders!! He is so pleasant and amazing with our kids too! Do your kids beg to go to the dentist? Cause mine do! Highly reccommend him!!

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag

Dr Saunders has been my dentist for over a decade and he is the best...I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a dentist for their health care.

Submitted June 30, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Saunders for over a decade and have been thoroughly impressed with him. I have had a fear of dentists from childhood, so am always nervous, but Dr Saunders always puts my fears at rest with his gentle manner and patience. He keeps up a dialogue while he is working so that there are no rude surprises! I highly recommend him and his clinic!

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

Both my husband and I were a patient of Dr. Saunders for over 5 years. You can tell he has genuine concern for your health as his patient. He explains things very well. I even had him call me at home one evening at 7pm at night to see how a tooth was doing that he had done extensive work on. We were sad to have to give him up as our dentist when we moved to Alberta.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2010 | flag

i have been a patient for 6 years - outstanding chair side manner with an ability to keep you informed without confusing you. Top rate!

Submitted March 17, 2007 | flag

Awesome attitude, caring and skilled doctor. Whole office is outstanding and accommodating. Lucky to be a patient.

Submitted March 15, 2007 | flag