You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark Riley

Dr. Mark Riley's Ratings

Dr. Riley attended my son's birth at Lions Gate Hospital. After my son's birth, he rounded daily and did a full check-up prior to discharge. Dr. Riley was one of the few medical doctors that I interacted with at Lions Gate who took time to actually listen to my concerns and offer thoughtful, **evidence-based** answers to my questions. He was knowledgeable and approachable, and I appreciated that he came across as sincere. From my perspective (a psychologist who has spent lots of time working in medical settings), I thought he was just fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2748342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I went in to see this Dr with the referral from my family physician. He was on call he didn't even bother to come and see my infant child at the Burnaby Hospital children's clinic. That tells you a lot how actin this Dr is

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1288817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2013

This was the best paediatrician I have seen! He was on shift at the hospital and walked over to his office in order to fit us in for an emergency appointment. His support staff was friendly, efficient and went over and above to get our referral expedited. Dr Riley listened to our information and then provided a diagnosis and a clear treatment plan. His follow up is efficient and effective. He was personable with my daughter and she felt as ease with him. If you can get in to see this doctor, I strongly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1288816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Best Dr. I have ever been exposed to. Is amazing with kids and stressed parents. When our son was going through the roughest points we would have moved to any city in N.A. if Dr. Riley had moved there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1288815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Best doctor in the world. I have 4 kids and he is so caring. My son has been seeing him since he was 2 and is now 5 and loves him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1288814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I would NEVER EVER see this dr again. I dont even know how he got good ratings. I felt very rushed and unlistened to. He made me feel like a bad parent. I was bullied and belittled and would never never suggest someone see him. This was our 2nd visit and even worse than the first.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1288818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

A very professional and caring physician and one that I would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1288813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

Absolutely first rate, caring, takes time to listen and values input from caregivers and parents, works with the family to understand the contributing effects and symptoms at play. Especially attentive to details, very approachable with great bedside manners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1288812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

The best doctor! Dr.Riley was there for our daughter's birth and is still her doctor at almost a year and a half. He has been great through all of our challenges. Helpful, considerate, on time, understanding, etc. We wish he was a regular GP so that the whole family could go to him! No complaints.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1288811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2009

Can't say enough about this doctor. He is knowledgeable, kind and caring. No other doctor is able to connect with my son like him. He goes well above the usual call of duty to deliver amazing care, day in day out!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1288810].votes_count ]]