Dr. M. Varelas

Rate Dr. M. Varelas

Dr. M. Varelas's Ratings

Dr. Varelas saw my father in the hospital, he was fantastic. Dr. V gave me his home number to be sure I could reach him in case of an emergency. Kind, intelligent and managed to help my father shortly after his initial visit. An amazing doctor and a wonderful human.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2447067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Veralis I seen him in Richmond General and had me seen within 2 days to see a surgeon and had found what was wrong by just my descripion of my symptons He is super knowledgeable and super kind!!! Just LOVE HIM

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1289197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2013

I hope I can get into see you. Please I only have 10 months left or I will be forced into retirement. My Dr. is Earl Goodman and he knows how difficult it has been for me to have a ton of operations. I just want to get fixed and work for another two or three years. Help. I don't want to waste the few years I have left. I gave all of the other years away and was hoping I would get my turn. Thanks Vallerye Cookson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr Varelas was wonderful. My ankle/foot issue was not nerve relate so now on to another specialist. But I would not hesitate to refer Dr Varelas! He spent lots of time with me thoroughly examined my foot and tested nerve function. I loved his compassion and professionalism!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

If you get to see Dr Varelas you will understand why everyone rates him with a 5. I would rate him as 10. I have a difficult and, so far, speculative diagnosis and have been to many specialists over the last couple of years. I have multiple issues that are both disabling me functionally, both physically and mentally, because of not being able to identify the causes but Dr. Varelas keeps me alive (even when I feel I don't want to be) and hopeful. In my opinion his caring attitude and professional manner is a bit of an indictment of a system here in BC that doesn't work very well, is uncaring in general, and discouraging and dis-heartening. Anyway that's my opinion on the system here. As far as Michael goes, we are EXTREMELY LUCKY to have this man here in Richmond. We should all thank our lucky stars that we have a top rated #1 MD here in a country rated down the list at #30 in the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I listen to and trust Dr. Varelas because he listens to my concerns and offers knowledgeable explanations to my symptoms. He aims to educate the patient so that they can be involved in their treatment. Even though he was very busy, he took the time to call me immediately to go over my MRIs. A first rate doctor who is always professional and caring despite sometimes stressful circumstances. Thank you, Dr. Varelas.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

I feel compelled to write this review because it was like 'Wow! What a great doctor: humble, kind, sincere, caring, knowledgeable. You have 100% of his attention and he never rushes and answers all you questions. A great doctor because he is not in it for the money but to help patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

How refreshing to see a specialist who took the time the answer all my questions, gave me Kleenex when I broke down, and showed so much empathy and understanding while attending me. He was excellent! I would totally recommend him to everyone! Takes his time, listens with concern, and talks with you not at you. Even when some of the tests hurt he took the time to stop and make sure I was okay. The nurse helping him was so nice as well! Great doctor! Wish they were all like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

A wonderful man. It's been years since I have seen him but his kindness & compassion to me when I was ill will always stay with me. He went above & beyond the call of duty in trying to help me & it was a great comfort.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2011

WOW, What an amazing doctor. Has great bedside manner and is very very thorough. It was definitely worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289189].votes_count ]]