Rate Dr. Clifford Chan-Yan

Dr. Clifford Chan-Yan's Ratings

Dr. Chan-Yan changed the treatments I was receiving for a very debilitating condition to an entirely different direction with amazing results. I am much improved, thanks to him.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2011 | flag

I have a fair share with different doctors/specialists in my life time. I was lucky to get referred to see Dr. Chan-Yan at the later stage of my life. What a Doc --so thorough,diligent, knowlegeable....Get the feeling that he has a genuine interest to treat patients, which unlike many practicioners these days who are only interested in Medical Plan billing and head-counts. I actually felt guilty as my initial appointment was an hour long. I am surprised that he is not solidly booked for months. He might not have the magic wand but one should feel lucky to be treated by him

Submitted April 8, 2009 | flag

An amazing doctor, kind, thorough, never leaves anything thing to chance, I feel so lucky to have him as one of my doctors, I trust him completely.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2007 | flag

I have dealt with this doctor on several occasions, first dealing with internal medicine and a problem I had and more recently, dealing with my partner's kidney failure from diabetes. He was thorough, very professional, very considerate, and extremely knowledgeable and we both trusted him completely. I have no revervations about recommending him as a specialist.

Submitted April 29, 2007 | flag