Rate Dr. Clifford Chan-Yan

Dr. Clifford Chan-Yan's Ratings

Very warm caring doctor. Highly competent! I am in good hands with this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Dr. Chan-Yan changed the treatments I was receiving for a very debilitating condition to an entirely different direction with amazing results. I am much improved, thanks to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

I have a fair share with different doctors/specialists in my life time. I was lucky to get referred to see Dr. Chan-Yan at the later stage of my life. What a Doc --so thorough,diligent, knowlegeable....Get the feeling that he has a genuine interest to treat patients, which unlike many practicioners these days who are only interested in Medical Plan billing and head-counts. I actually felt guilty as my initial appointment was an hour long. I am surprised that he is not solidly booked for months. He might not have the magic wand but one should feel lucky to be treated by him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

An amazing doctor, kind, thorough, never leaves anything thing to chance, I feel so lucky to have him as one of my doctors, I trust him completely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2007

I have dealt with this doctor on several occasions, first dealing with internal medicine and a problem I had and more recently, dealing with my partner's kidney failure from diabetes. He was thorough, very professional, very considerate, and extremely knowledgeable and we both trusted him completely. I have no revervations about recommending him as a specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289309].votes_count ]]