Rate Dr. James Maytham

Dr. James Maytham's Ratings

Small time doctor with a great heart , but unfortunately not always available !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

I am alive today, thanks to a referral made by Jim. Had been referred to an internist prior too, but he saw that I needed a specialist. A little over a year later, I received a transplant. Without his referral, I don't believe this would have happened. In subsequent visits, he has always provide me with the best possible care. His office staff and nurses are professional and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

Dr. Maytham delivered both of my children and assisted me personally through some challenging times in my life. While his demeanour is laid back, it is positive, considerate and knowledgeable and should never be mistaken for any less. He is an asset to our community as he has been to our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2011

love dr maytham helps me through my illness but the staff are ****es the ones that answers the phones they are nurses they have no right to ask why we want to see a doctor doctors are great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

Brillant |Doctor.. very easy to talk to and gives honest answers,that we must hear like it or not. I wouldn't change a thing about Jim he is on the same level as you and I.His office is always full, so he must be doing a fantastic job in taking care of each patient. Thank you Dr. Maytham you are my Hero in my eyes...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2011

I dont have a problem with Dr Maytham at all....I really like him. I love the new office and the theres more parking. I do have to say that I dont like some of his staff members ...but hey not everyone can do there job well.....but your only as strong as your weekest employee and I think there is much room for improvment......I am a nurse and well I call it like I see it!Just saying....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2011

Dr Maytham delivered me 20 years ago and has been my family doctor ever since. He is an amazing doctor who takes great care of his patients. He is quick to give a referral if your problems are beyond his expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr Maytham and his staff are all wonderful. He is one of the most caring and knowledgable doctor's that a patient is lucky to have. if you require further care beyond his expertise he is quick to respond sending you to whoever you need to see. One day when he retires our family can only hope that he can be replaced with someone helpful and knowledgeable as him. We are the lucky ones to have such a great Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2010

I have been with Dr Maythem for 23 years, he has delivered my children has treated my family for everything. I wouldn't trade him for any other Doctor. If he wasn't so knowledgeable he wouldn't have five times the patients that other doctor's have!! As for dropping patients sometimes they aren't worth the risk. Doctor's need to be told the truth in order to help you. Some people forget doctor's help people without them and their knowledge we are doomed!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2010

He is a great doctor. Very knowledgable, caring and personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1289686].votes_count ]]