Rate Dr. Inna Yaskin

Dr. Inna Yaskin's Ratings

very good doctor for my entire family! I am coming back for last few months and I experienced all I could hope for with the doctor and office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][546219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2011

Dr. Yaskin is a brilliant doctor. She is attentive and extremely engaged. She consulted my other specialists to ensure that she gives the most appropriate medical advice. I was very pleased with the medical care she provided. Most doctors rush you out in 5 min but she actually took the time to talk and explain te ramifications of taking certain medications long term. Very pleased with help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][546218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

Would NEVER user her again!!! Do yourself a favor, go elsewhere! Staff loses appts, has no idea when/where/if she'll show up ... ugh!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][546220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

Excellent doctor! Fast and accurate diagnosting skills and she prescribed the right treatment plan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][546217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Great person and the doctor. Like her professionalism and knowledge

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][546216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

She is an excellent doctor! My mother has been her care for a few years now and she is always patient and courteous. She is always there to answer any questions and makes you feel comfortable. Goes out of her way to help in any way. One of the best doctors I've ever known! Her staff is also very courteous and helpful and a pleasure to speak with on the phone whenever you need something.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][546215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Very good knowledgeable doctor for my parents!! She has extremely good bed side manners and very personal with patients! highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][546214].votes_count ]]