Rate Dr. Marco Chiarot

Dr. Marco Chiarot's Ratings

The staff did not coordinate well, and some paper work said lt side, some said rt side. The financial dept screwed up the payment, and it still is not settled after two weeks. The dentist was cold, left me in a tiny room waiting on the chair for 1/2 hour. I felt the needles, which were very painful. When he went to cut my gums for my inplants, I felt the pain, even after all that. A very traumatic experience for me, and I will never go back there again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I found the doctor and staff to be very pleasant for the most part. But during the procedure when I was screaming in pain the nurse tells me to be quiet that I am bothering the kids. And they continued. ? What about more freezing?? I was in a lot of pain. They took me for an x-ray afterwards and the nurse tells me not to worry that the freezing would be out soon as. They did not use very much!!!!! I was barely able to walk out of there, my husband was asking me questions and it was a good 10 minutes before I could answer because I was so upset and still in pain. The work was excellent and the tooth is great but what I went through?? I would rather serve another tour in Afghanistan than be seen by them again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I would definetly recommend Dr. Chiarot and his staff to anybody that needed oral surgery/implants. He was very honest from the beginning about the procedure, didn't sugar coat any of it even though he knew how scared I was. There never was any pressure for me to get any procedure I wasn't comfortable with, just gave me my options and what he felt would be best for me,then it was my decision. I had bone grafts, sinus lift and 4 implants and one extraction done at the same time and was eating scamble eggs the next day. Six months later he did the next 2 implants after the bone graft was healed properly. Himself and his assistant were very carring and understanding when it came to my fear of needles. They always called the next day to make sure that was well. I would definetly recommend Dr. Marco and his staff . Very professional group of people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1290664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2014

Drove 3 1/2 hours to get a tooth pulled that my dentist wouldnt do.excellent dentist. Will deffintly go back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1290663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

I am a very poor patient and was terrified at the prospect of a double extraction...one on either side of the lower jaw(a six year molar and a wisdom tooth). However, Dr. Chiarot was as magnificent as the list of degrees that follow his name. Should you require mouth surgery, he will amaze you and assuage your fear with his speed and expertise. His support staff is also wonderful. I was virtually pain-free and eating seven hours after surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1290662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

Wow what a great oral surgeon. I met with him after complications from a different oral surgeon at another practice, and Dr. Chiarot was everything a doctor should be: kind, caring, knowledgeable, answered all my questions, and gave me TIME which is so important. He took time reviewing my case, reading reports from the ENT and dentist, assessed me himself, and was extremely professional. I highly recommend him - you will get the best. His staff was also excellent and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1290661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2013

Marco was very straight up and very nice surgeon.had a tooth pulled and with zero pain.I have to go back and see him about some inplants,but i'm sure he will give his 100% I would encourage anyone to see him.The staff were very good too!!! Thanks guys :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1290660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2010

Marco was great when I was dealing with him about my jaw surgery. He was friendly and very understanding, I was really looking forward to working with him. Unfortunately he felt more comfortable giving my case to a more experienced surgeon which just made me have more respect for the doctor. I woudl definitely feel comfortable with him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1290659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

all i can say is wow marco is the best,i've had work done elsewhere but nothing like his work,he is very fast,precise and a really nice dude,i would recommend him to anyone hands down,i've been to him twice and i'll keep going

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1290658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Great experience. Had all four impacted wisdom teeth removed a week ago. Took about an hour with the IV sedation - but I don't remember it at all. Only had to take a few pain killers once the freezing wore off. Great dentist. Very knowledgable. Great Staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1290657].votes_count ]]