Rate Dr. Bryce Ford

Dr. Bryce Ford's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Ford for 7 years now.Excellent and helpful

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I've been to Dr. Ford four times and have ALWAYS felt well looked after. His office is efficient and courteous. I realize Doctors are busy and this has never impacted the care that I received. Dr. Ford is patient and very thorough. I highly recommend this ophthalmologist.

Submitted July 4, 2014 | flag

I felt like a cow being herded from room to room and saw the physician for a brief period only.

Submitted July 2, 2014 | flag

I have seen Dr. Ford for almost ten years now. He administered had SLT (laser surgery that wears off over time) twice over that time span, on both eyes with great results both times. I'm 68 and have seen my share of doctors. He is tops. He is efficient, attentive and very professional. Two thumbs up.

Submitted May 6, 2014 | flag

I have a rare and complicated eye condition and have found Dr. Ford to be caring and informative. He always takes the time to answer questions and never makes me feel rushed. His office team is the same way. He also does not hesitate to send me to another doctor when something is outside his expertise.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Ford by an Optometrist for Glacouma prevention surgery. Diagnosed one day at his office then surgery the next day at the hospital. He seems quite friendly, explains your situation well, is very busy but maintains schedule pretty closely. Has a good team helping him.

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

My dad had to go into surgery twice for each eye for glaucoma because of complications and now his better eye is even worse after more complications the doctor can't explain. All he gets is drops and followup appointments and no answers, no solutions.

Submitted April 16, 2012 | flag

I have nothing negative to say about this doctor or any of his staff. The eperience is always a positive one.

Submitted April 7, 2010 | flag

Amazing Dr. and great bedside manner. Took time to explain my condition and the results I should expect. Highly recommended if you can get in to see him. His office and support staff are amazing and friendly.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2009 | flag