Rate Dr. Bryce Ford

Dr. Bryce Ford's Ratings

Tried to see the Dr. for an emergency, but, they don't want to see you if you are not a patient. How can I be a patient if I am new to the issue? Anyhow, EXTREMELY RUDE receptionist and TCHNICIAN. They told me straight that "THEY DON'T CARE!!!" Hopefully Alberta Health Services will look into this kind of "service". Do yourself a service and look elswhere where people are treated as humans not as animals!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2657578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Great experience. Takes times to talk to you and the staff is friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I have seen Dr. Ford for 7 years now.Excellent and helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I've been to Dr. Ford four times and have ALWAYS felt well looked after. His office is efficient and courteous. I realize Doctors are busy and this has never impacted the care that I received. Dr. Ford is patient and very thorough. I highly recommend this ophthalmologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

I felt like a cow being herded from room to room and saw the physician for a brief period only.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2447100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I have seen Dr. Ford for almost ten years now. He administered had SLT (laser surgery that wears off over time) twice over that time span, on both eyes with great results both times. I'm 68 and have seen my share of doctors. He is tops. He is efficient, attentive and very professional. Two thumbs up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2447099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I have a rare and complicated eye condition and have found Dr. Ford to be caring and informative. He always takes the time to answer questions and never makes me feel rushed. His office team is the same way. He also does not hesitate to send me to another doctor when something is outside his expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1290991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Ford by an Optometrist for Glacouma prevention surgery. Diagnosed one day at his office then surgery the next day at the hospital. He seems quite friendly, explains your situation well, is very busy but maintains schedule pretty closely. Has a good team helping him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1290990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

My dad had to go into surgery twice for each eye for glaucoma because of complications and now his better eye is even worse after more complications the doctor can't explain. All he gets is drops and followup appointments and no answers, no solutions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1290989].votes_count ]]