Rate Dr. Kevin S. Park

Dr. Kevin S. Park's Ratings

I AM SURE DR. PARK IS A GOOD SURGEON AS MY COUSIN HAD GOOD RESULTS WITH HIS KNEE SURGERY. I WAS IN FOR COMPLETE ACHILLES TENDON TEAR, I WAS NOT A GOOD PATIENT FOR SURGERY SO I WAS ONLY CASTED. IT TORE A SECOND TIME WHILE I WAS ONLY WALKING. HE WAS GOING TO TREAT ME THE SAME WAY SO I CHANGED DOCTORS. MY RATING FOR THE OFFICE STAFF IS FOR THE NURSE IN THE BACK ONLY, VERY CARING AND EFFICENT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1291246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

I had Dr. Park perform ACL reconstruction surgery on my left knee and he did a fantastic Job and this is why I felt comfortable coming back to see him when I needed assistance with my right knee. I needed the same surgery on my right knee but this time around about 5 yrs after my initial surgery I went to see Dr. Park again. Same nice guy the first couple of times I went in to see him for a diagnosis but when I explained that I wanted to wait @ least a year on the knee surgery he went ballistic and told me that I would end up needing a total knee replacement before I was 30. He didnt even give me a chance to explain why I wanted to wait. After this crazy incident I never went back to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1291245].votes_count ]]