Rate Dr. Robert E. Battmer

Dr. Robert E. Battmer's Ratings

I have been in healthcare for over 25 yrs so I know a good dr from one who is not. My personal experience with Dr. Battmer proved to be more than I thought it would be. He and his staff are very caring and willing to help any way they can. I learned a lot from him and as my journey continues I feel great. If you do what he tells you to do you will see results fairly quickly. I take responsibility for my own health and I dont blame anyone else. I sought his medical expertise for hormone balance. I'm middle age, been under his care for several months and I'm feeling like I'm in my 20's. Very amazing !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Patient for 3 years and he and his staff have been wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr Battmer has been a life saver...being in my late 40s and menopause setting in, it was imperative that something be done. He introduced me to his vitamin/hormone program...and I gotta say...it literally has been a god send. I KNOW when its time to get back in there. I am a much improved woman in every sense of the word. Not only has it helped me physically, it has helped me mentally and probably saved my marriage.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2114073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Best Doc ever. I was a mess hormonally. I have been going for ten years now...his therapy has changed my life for the better. Some of the comments say he is set in his ways... Yes that is true...however I don't blame him. It works. Every now and then a patient wants to re-do the therapy. Dr. Battmer will tweak the doseage per patient but revamp his entire system? No way. If you want a Doctor that allows you to be the expert... look else where. Dr. B knows what he is doing. Follow....or get out of the way. This Doctor takes the lead and he is worth following.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2114072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

I found Dr. Battmer to be rude, impatient and unhelpful. In my opinion, he has too many patients and was not willing to answer questions. He became defensive when I asked his rationale for his recommendations for me. I would not recommend anyone see this physician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2114071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. Battmer is not just interested in ones ailments but in all aspects of the human condition, which many times has an effect on ones overall health conditions. I have been his patient since 1986.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2114070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2011

Dr Battmer has been a blessing to me and my family. To hear he reviews of negative remarks, just blows me away. Dr. Battmer answers any and every question my husband or I ever ask. I can't even imagine him to have a rude bone in his body. He has taken care of us perfectly and is the most selfless Dr/person I know. He is overly willing to give advise and anytime there has been a change in my symptoms, he is so very willing to make changes to the doses. I would recomend him to everyone and I/and my husband love and appreciate him dearly for all that he has done to help me get and stay healthy and hormonal balanced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2114069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2010

Worst doctor ever! my wife went to him for hormone therapy. He walked into the room looked at my wife and immediatly told her to get off the stool she was sitting on because it wasnt designed to hold her weight. He didnt examine her at all. She has almost every symptom on his hormone checklist. She told him that and he just repeated she was too heavy and wouldnt treat her. My wife was in tears when we left the office. I wouldnt recommend this "doctor" to treat a cold!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2114068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2010

WOW!The poor treatment is so true! I was treated like an idiot and told to do it his way or "get out". All I can say is WOW!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2114067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2010

I though Dr. Battmer was absolutely wonderful--at first. But he entually turned into a Mr. Hyde. I was getting weekly hormone and vitamin B injections for a few months but then ran into money problems and hadn't been in for a while. I am on disability and was relying on family for help w/ my treatment. Then when I called for an appt. for the first time in a while, the receptionist suggested that I ask Dr. Battmer for a discount for a while so I could continue to get the shots weekly. I was given the impression this was something he would not mind. Well, he offered to give me the injections for half-price, but then immediately insulted me by asking if i was 'homeless'--in a very uncaring manner, then jammed the needle in my behind so hard that it left a massive bruise for a month, and lied to me by telling me had given me both hormones and vitamin B when all he gave me was the vitamin B and I knew it. He made it very clear to me that he did not want me to come back and I never have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2114066].votes_count ]]