Rate Dr. Stephen Reale

Dr. Stephen Reale's Ratings

He's the best doctor I've ever met! He knows his patients and goes beyond what is required! Several years ago when I was having an exam prior to surgery, I was the last appointment of the day, and was panicked. He spent a generous amount of time calming me down and explaining the procedure to me. When I awoke from the surgery, still in the operating room, there he was, checking on me, and he didn't even HAVE to be there! He has a very pleasant personality and makes me laugh on each visit. If I request a refill on a medication, he has it called in very promptly. If I need a specialist, he refers me quickly and his staff faxes the authorization to the specialist as soon as it is approved so I don't have to wait for the letter to come in the mail. He has been my doctor for at least the past 17 years, and and I can't think of going to anyone else.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Reale has been a really good doctor for me. He spends a good amount of time with you, is never in a hurry and really good at listening to what is going on before replying. Unfortunately I cannot say the same for his staff. They are good at booking appointments and at checking you in. When they asked me to call in for the results of my tests, it seemed like a simple request. They are just quite frankly rude on the phone if you need anything more than an appointment though. I'm on my 4th call and still have not received the results. I have been hung up on, rudely informed that the person I needed to talk to was out to lunch (like I should know her schedule), then on my 3rd call, they took my number and said they'd have her call me. After no call, I called back. She rudely informed me that she was with other patients and that she did not know when she would have time to call me back. I feel like I am chasing his staff to get a very simple answer.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2014 | flag

I brought my mom in to Dr.Reale and found him to be a great listener and that he goes above and beyond and spends time that is necessary. So we never felt rushed. He has a great sense of humor and is a very good and helpful doctor.

Submitted April 13, 2012 | flag

9/7/11...As an ER patient I was very well counseled by Dr. Stephen Reale! His availability+ his knowledge and interest in my care I felt along with my family were A+++!Dr. Reale is also a good friend of y Internist,Dr. Mel.Khaw and that meant alot to both of us as far as the ability to confer with one another re: my care! Dr. Reale Is A-O.K.!

Submitted Sept. 7, 2011 | flag

Very Good Doctor. Compassionate and attentive. Listen to patients pain carefully.

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag

High level of professionalism, courteous, excellent doctor.

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

Excellent "bed-side-manner". Is caring, patient, and explains things well. Never feel rushed.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2009 | flag

He listens very well, is honest but in a kind and caring way and I'm very happy with him. Like all doctors there is some wait time but much better than many.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2008 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Reale for several years and always find him to be caring, knowledgeable and personable. He takes the time to listen, explains everything in detail and he really listens. I'm grateful that I found him.

Submitted March 7, 2008 | flag

Young, knowledgeable, interested in patients, takes time to answer any and all questions.

Submitted March 15, 2007 | flag