Rate Dr. Peter Farran

Dr. Peter Farran's Ratings

Dr. Farran and the complex pain team went above and beyond to treat my daughter and give her hope after 8 months of pain, uncertainty and fear. The team worked over their breaks and made sure we did not leave without answers, direction and support. I have a renewed faith in the system following this experience.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Farran is an amazing doctor who takes the time to fully ensure he is doing right by his patient. He is skilled and incredibly knowledgeable. he was the first in a long line of doctors to diagnose my child and to take her pain seriously

Submitted Oct. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr Farran treated my son a cancer patient who experience severe pain in 2003 and 2004. Dr Farran made a difficult experience manageable and easier,our family feels so greatful to have met him and we were thankful for his help and support.

Submitted June 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Farran is the absolute best. He takes a personal interest in you as the patient. He always looks at the "big picture" and makes sure he is doing what is best for you.

Submitted April 13, 2007 | flag

Dr. Farran is a very wonderful doctor. He is kind and compassionate, always speaking with my child in a respectful way and including my child in discussions regarding her care. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Submitted March 15, 2007 | flag