Rate Dr. William Sheridan

Dr. William Sheridan's Ratings

The best bed side manner ,, he feels for the families and can still understand it's old hat to him but new and scary for patients,, that is a rare quality today,, we need more like him for sure

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

LOVELY GENTLEMAN. VERY INFORMATIVE AND CARING. HE SHOULD TEACH DOCTORS HOW TO INTERACT WITH PATIENTS. HE IS THE BEST

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1292827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

This man is the most thorough, knowledgeable, thoughtful and relaxed doctor that I have ever encountered in my 71 years. It is very obvious from the degree of his professionalism that he is dedicted to patient care and that he made the absolutely right choice in his career path. I feel totally cared for and that he has my best health interests as his priority. I am indeed grateful that my M.D. connected me up with this Cardiologist as I feel he will extent my life span several years throught his medical expertise. Don Menzies, B.A. M.S.W.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1292826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

Dr. Sheridan is such a pleasure to deal with. His professionalism and sincere concern was evident during my appt with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1292825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2010

It is very reassuring to find a Cargiologist who instils confidence in you; who doesn't rush you through your appointment in order to fit in another patient and who interviews you in depth to gather critical information as part of his diagnosis......and as part of this original diagnosis has ordered the appropriate tests to verify/substantiate what he thinks may be the problem. We both share the opinion that proper diagnosis is the most important aspect of treatment! As an individual he is a very relaxed, calm, congenial and personable man who has a ordered, methodical manner about him that allows the patient to enter into a 'working relationship' with him to delve into and solve the presenting medical issues. Although it took several Months to get an initial appointment, I am confident that I have the right professional and that I will receive the best medical treatment available. Don Menzies, B.A. M.S.W.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1292824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2008

When my partner developed congestive heart failure and dilated cardio-myopathy, Dr. Sheridan made the dx and was there for us in every way possible. He answered all our questions and always took the time to talk to me, appreciating the stress all of this had on me as well. My partner was not always the easiest patient to deal with - has a real Dr./hospital phobia and could be difficult to medical professionals to deal with. Dr. Sheridan managed to see through that and was always very helpful. My partner actually likes him - which is rare. My partner is now my ex but I know from having gone through this experience that if I ever have heart problems Dr. Sheridan will be on the top of my list of doctors to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1292823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2007

Very interested in getting to the bottom of a problem and then finding an acceptable solution

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1292822].votes_count ]]