Rate Dr. Sara Stone

Dr. Sara Stone's Ratings

My Wife and Have found The staff at the IDC Clinic polite, caring {this is Rare}, And very competent also more than willing do do what ever they can to help you with ANYTHING at all, it is like Family. Dr. stone ALWAYS fits us in even the announced walk-ins that we do and she does not rush you in and out she takes the time to thoroughly address the concerns you are having.Dr Stone Is very help full in dealing with any health/medical related problems. Dr. Stone goes over and above the call of duty her mind is sharp as a Mac. Computer and she always leaves us feeling satisfied with the expertise she provides us with...I don't understand how opinions can vary here as I have told it like I see it and I'm 58 years old Born in St. Paul's Hospital and been around..We wouldn't change Sara for anyone ..Hope this helps you

Submitted Sept. 16, 2012 | flag

I totally agree with the review down below from 02/22/11 about Dr. Stone being rude. Basically it's her way or the highway. So, if you agree with her every time you see her, then you obviously think she's great, but if you disagree with her as I have, even once, then she becomes a totally different person and doctor. She is nice on some days and arrogant on others. The medical care depends on if she's having a nice day or an arrogant day. Good luck.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2012 | flag

The best Doctor I have ever had! She is kind an polite,great bedside manner and takes her time with you. Super knowledgeable with hiv and infectious disease's (her specialty). The whole immunodeficiency clinic,is great at St. Pauls.If you can get in to see her consider yourself lucky :-)

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

She doesn't care to "listen" to what she is told and is, when confronted with this fact, downright RUDE. My new doctor is the opposite of her. Threw out the meds she had put me on and I lost 25 lbs in two months and problems which I had complained to her about time and again disappeared with the weight. She was unable to diagnose a torn rotator cuff and left me in agony without painkillers for weeks telling me to "keep using it" until a doctor client of mine asked what was wrong and sent me to help immediately. I would rather die than have her direct my medical care EVER.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag

Doctor Stone is very knowledgeable and very thorough. I have been wirh Dr. Stone for about four years; every inch of my body has been checked-over. I highly recommend Dr. Sarah Stone as she is a star in the arena of Infectious diseases.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2009 | flag

A great Doctor! Very thorough, ubderstanding and takes the time you need.

Submitted March 15, 2007 | flag

Dr. Stone is extremely knowledgeable in the field of Infectious Diseases,she also takes the time that you need too spend with her at each appt. You never feel rushed or hurried and she makes you feel very comfortable.

Submitted March 15, 2007 | flag