Dr. Nesly I. Hneich

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Nesly I. Hneich has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychiatrist-related: mental illness, depression, schizophrenia, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, substance abuse disorders, depression medication, pharmacological treatment, prescription drugs
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Nesly" to "Nesly I."
RID: 2676789
11/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hneich is a really good doctor. She listens to you and makes suggestions. I was getting depressed and gaining weight. She had asked me to bring in my lab results so she could see them. Within minutes, she knew that I had a thyroid problem. After sending me to an endocrinologist, I started to lose weight, my energy was up, my depression was gone, and I have better memory. She took the time to get to know me and give me advice. I lost 24 lbs in 2 months because she went beyond just listening to me. She is really really nice and she always gives me a hug. She's so positive about everything including my recovery. She makes me want to get better and do more for myself and others. She is the best psychiatrist, I have ever had. She is the 4th psychiatrist I have had. You can't go wrong with her. She does listen and give good advice and help you set a plan for recovery.
Insurance: Anthem
Respond
RID: 1154727
22/04/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hneich is one of the best psychiatrists I have ever seen! She is so friendly, nice, and caring. Always gives me a hug and listens to me about any issues or concerns I have. Unfortunately, she doesn't take insurance but she is more than worth the cost to see her/month. I tried multiple doctors on my insurance plan and they were awful, didn't care, and literally would write me a prescription without asking about how I was doing. I couldn't be happier with her and in my life, all thanks to her diagnosing and treating the problem
Paid (or co-pay): $150