Dr. Christine Fletcher

Dr. Christine Fletcher

Rate Dr. Christine Fletcher

Dr. Christine Fletcher's Ratings

I think a 4.3 rating for Dr Fletcher is WAY to high. She does not give "responsible care" as she may claim she does. As someone said before "She tends to come across like she is running her own agenda and doesn’t put the patient first". Also her staff is unfriendly, lost my file completely so they had to start a new one and if you are a part of a family expect that they will continually pull the wrong family members chart when you go in for your appointment. If you want a doctor who just tells you what to do and won't let you question anything or ask for more information, won't bend to think outside the box, and believes that medicating and pills is the solution for everything then Christine Fletcher is the doctor for you

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Fletcher for many years, or at least I can say I was a patient. A year ago I decided to find a new doctor because of inadequate care I was receiving. I agree with the majority of negative comments posted on this site in regards to her care. She tends to come across like she is running her own agenda and doesn’t put the patient first. I have found a new doctor who listens to my health concerns and actually dealt with it appropriately – turns out there WAS something wrong and I NEEDED to see a specialist

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr Fletcher is a fantastic doctor. I've been with her for more than 14 years now and I can say she's taken very good care of me. I've had surgery and other issues and if she can't resolve something she will refer you to a specialist who can resolve your issues. She doesn't like when people waste her time and I respect this. I once missed an appoinment without warning her and she threatened to bill me and let me know that she didn't appreciate it. I send her a card of sincere apology. This is the way to handle the situation rather than all of the people who get on line and post scathing reviews. We're lucky to have her practicing family medicine...in redneck Alberta with a wickedly corrupt governement that silly people keep voting in. I would not be working as a doctor in this province under our special kind of conservative/communist regime. we're very lucky to have a great doctor like Christine Fletcher.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

After having the same family doctor almost my entire life, it was hard to find a family doctor that was taking on new patients. A friend of mine referred me to Dr. Fletcher and I have to say that she’s the worst doctor I’ve ever had. She doesn’t listen to you, cuts you off and runs by her own agenda. She only wants you to come in so she can bill you for the hour and made me sign an agreement to pay for things that I’ve never paid for at other doctor’s offices. She doesn’t practice medicine to help patients…I believe she is only in it for the money. I would consider all other options before going to her. If you cancel an appointment and don’t give 24 hrs notice, you’ll get a strongly worded letter and a bill. She truly is a piece of work.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

Christine Fletcher is a wonderful Doctor, but if you dare miss an appointment and forget to call and cancel the said appointment, you will get an angry worded letter from her in the mail scorning you, and will have to pay a cancellation fee for not notifying her office of your cancelled appt. Other than this rather rude and unprofessional letter, I like Dr Fletcher.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2012 | flag

I think she's great! Been my doc for years and we have a lot of laughs together. She knows her stuff!!

Submitted Sept. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr Fletcher is a wonderful Doctor, but be prepared to see her mean and nasty side if you miss an appointment. I had forgotten an appointment and received a very angry letter from her in the mail along with a note that I need to pay a penalty for missing the appointment. Just the tone of the note was surprising.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr Fletcher has been our family doctor since we moved back to Calgary about five years ago. She is a very good listener and has always been very polite towards all of us. She is knowledgeable and offers great and honest advice. We really like her and would not hesitate to recommend her to our friends and family.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag

Was very angry and rude at me for having to cancel an appointment 10 min before I had to come been a patient for over ll yrs and have never had to do this. This actually made me distrust her and the results and recommendations she gave me. I felt threatened and abused and feel she was just plain mean and arogant as she made me wait an hour to get into see her. Told me I was disrespctful banged my file down in front of me and said I guess we were done and you did not need to come in and I would have called if there had been any problem with the numbers. I was there because I needed a refill for a prescription.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2010 | flag

What a fantastic Doctor and human being this is. I went to a "walk- in" no Doctors app. and she saw me right away, gave me a prescription and sent me on my way. I was back at work within the hour. A fantastic kind person and a great Doctor. Thank you Doctor Fletcher.

Submitted June 25, 2010 | flag