Dr. Christine Fletcher

5 1 4.2

You may also like

Rate Dr. Christine Fletcher

Dr. Christine Fletcher's Ratings

My family of 5 has been going to see Dr. Christina Fletcher for over 11 years and she is great! I trust your with my family's health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Christine Fletcher has been my physician for years now. She is knowledgeable, professional and caring. I would trust her with my life. It's a shame this is an anonymous site. I wonder if there would be such negative ratings if people had to attach their names to their criticisms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

WHAT is with this staff? Rude, condescending, short and all about the money and appointments. I understand you need to be efficient and pay the bills, but YOU DEAL WITH SCARED AND STRESSED PEOPLE EVERY SECOND! Learn to deal. Learn to feel the room. I do not agree with a 'short notice cancellation fee' What do WE get when we wait in that tiny room for an extra 25 minutes listening to the patient in the next room complain. Whose agenda are you working? YOU ARE A DOCTOR. If you do not want to help your patients AT SOME POINT in your practicing career, DON'T DO IT. Perk up, live life and stop blaming your patients for your poor attitude. Also, those Desk Ladies are jaded and over-worked. You can tell how much they "love" their jobs. Ridiculous...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr Fletcher is a great doctor, and cares about her patients' needs and concerns. I am also surprised to see such negative comments on this site, however, it seems no matter how great something, or someone is, there will always be those who have a different opinion. It is worth noting that there is that she has way more positive feedback than negative here, and I trust her with my health as well as my family's health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

I'm shocked to hera all the the negative comments regarding Dr. Fletcher. She has been our family doctor for years and I always say if she wasn't my doctor, she would be my friend. She is always concerned and ALWAYS takes the time to talk to find out how everyone really is. She is THE BEST doctor in Calgary and I've been going to see her now for 15 years. She has an excellent bed-side manner and I always feel she's on my side. Yes the staff are a little chilly, but who cares? It's the doctor that I care about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Dr Fletcher has gone out of her way to help me with work medical related leaves and specialized issues. Fortunately there are many other people like myself who feel a 5 star rating is appropriate. She's a very responsible doctor, she won't allow patients with their own agenda railroad her into giving unnecessary prescriptions, for this reason and from reading the negative reviews it looks like some patients have been disappointed that she's not a pushover. She does value her time, her time is my time and the taxpayers time, if you miss an appointment like all professionals, she'll bill you for your time. It's not unprofessional, it's life. Like a previous review mentioned, we are incredibly lucky to have a doctor of this caliber working in a communist, redneck messed up system that the Cons (conservatives) have designed. They want to bring in privatized care where only the rich can afford to go to the doctor and so have systematically made life difficult for doctors, nurses, hospitals, destroying healthcare in the process. Once we stop voting them in we'll see healthcare and other social basic institutions that provide us with a quality of life improve, until then, we're very lucky to have good doctors working in this regime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

I think a 4.3 rating for Dr Fletcher is WAY to high. She does not give "responsible care" as she may claim she does. As someone said before "She tends to come across like she is running her own agenda and doesn’t put the patient first". Also her staff is unfriendly, lost my file completely so they had to start a new one and if you are a part of a family expect that they will continually pull the wrong family members chart when you go in for your appointment. If you want a doctor who just tells you what to do and won't let you question anything or ask for more information, won't bend to think outside the box, and believes that medicating and pills is the solution for everything then Christine Fletcher is the doctor for you

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1293339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Fletcher for many years, or at least I can say I was a patient. A year ago I decided to find a new doctor because of inadequate care I was receiving. I agree with the majority of negative comments posted on this site in regards to her care. She tends to come across like she is running her own agenda and doesn’t put the patient first. I have found a new doctor who listens to my health concerns and actually dealt with it appropriately – turns out there WAS something wrong and I NEEDED to see a specialist

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1293338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

Dr Fletcher is a fantastic doctor. I've been with her for more than 14 years now and I can say she's taken very good care of me. I've had surgery and other issues and if she can't resolve something she will refer you to a specialist who can resolve your issues. She doesn't like when people waste her time and I respect this. I once missed an appoinment without warning her and she threatened to bill me and let me know that she didn't appreciate it. I send her a card of sincere apology. This is the way to handle the situation rather than all of the people who get on line and post scathing reviews. We're lucky to have her practicing family medicine...in redneck Alberta with a wickedly corrupt governement that silly people keep voting in. I would not be working as a doctor in this province under our special kind of conservative/communist regime. we're very lucky to have a great doctor like Christine Fletcher.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1293337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

After having the same family doctor almost my entire life, it was hard to find a family doctor that was taking on new patients. A friend of mine referred me to Dr. Fletcher and I have to say that she’s the worst doctor I’ve ever had. She doesn’t listen to you, cuts you off and runs by her own agenda. She only wants you to come in so she can bill you for the hour and made me sign an agreement to pay for things that I’ve never paid for at other doctor’s offices. She doesn’t practice medicine to help patients…I believe she is only in it for the money. I would consider all other options before going to her. If you cancel an appointment and don’t give 24 hrs notice, you’ll get a strongly worded letter and a bill. She truly is a piece of work.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1293336].votes_count ]]