You may also like

Rate Dr. Sandra J. Edly

Dr. Sandra J. Edly's Ratings

My first pap ever and she made the experience so comfortable and eased my apprehension.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

When I heard that Dr Edly was retiring I was surprised and extremely disheartened. I had been with her for so many years, felt in extremely competent hands (she could find little things that no one else would notice), and I could so easily talk to her. Someone mentioned her sense of humor. Yes that was there and I enjoyed that part of her. I am so incredibly sad, deeply sad, to find that she is gone from this earth. This world has lost an incredible human being and will be much the less for it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2735869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dr. Edly was outstanding. I was always comfortable with her. Does anyone know why she closed her practice?

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2647208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I will always miss Dr. Edly. She was an outstanding doctor in all ways!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

She is the best. Completely and absolutely. She listens and takes her time with you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2447178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

great doctor..dr edly is very diligent and staff is very friendly

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1294211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

Dr. Edly delivered the last two of my four children. And even though it was many years ago I remember how kind and patient she was throughout the entire experience. She made me feel like I was her only patient. In this day and age when everything is so fast and hurried it's refreshing to know there is still a doctor who sees you as a human being and takes the time to really listen to you. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1294210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2013

She is always helpful and insightful and does not keep you waiting.She has diagnosed other problems for me before they were identified by my general doctor. She follows up quickly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1294209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Edly's for over twenty years. She is a fabulous Doctor. Smart, caring and very thorough. In october, 2011 I had my routine exam, during which she found a lump in my breast. She examines you sitting up and laying down, and this is a good method, as you could not feel this lump unless I was sitting up. After following up with the radiologist, I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer, and have had surgery and will begin treatment. This lump did not show up on my mammography test; in addition other doctors, both breast surgeons, who knew the location of the lump had a hard time finding it. Not Dr. Edly. I believe she saved my life. Can a Doctor be any better?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1294208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2011

Everything about my visits to Dr Edly is pleasant - scheduling appointments is easy, you barely wait 10 minutes, and you are treated with care. I trust Dr. Edly completely. I had to have surgery earlier this year and Dr. Edly kept me feeling calm and confident during the entire process. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1294207].votes_count ]]