Rate Dr. Sandra J. Edly

Dr. Sandra J. Edly's Ratings

She is the best. Completely and absolutely. She listens and takes her time with you.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

great doctor..dr edly is very diligent and staff is very friendly

Submitted Dec. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Edly delivered the last two of my four children. And even though it was many years ago I remember how kind and patient she was throughout the entire experience. She made me feel like I was her only patient. In this day and age when everything is so fast and hurried it's refreshing to know there is still a doctor who sees you as a human being and takes the time to really listen to you. I highly recommend her.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

She is always helpful and insightful and does not keep you waiting.She has diagnosed other problems for me before they were identified by my general doctor. She follows up quickly.

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Edly's for over twenty years. She is a fabulous Doctor. Smart, caring and very thorough. In october, 2011 I had my routine exam, during which she found a lump in my breast. She examines you sitting up and laying down, and this is a good method, as you could not feel this lump unless I was sitting up. After following up with the radiologist, I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer, and have had surgery and will begin treatment. This lump did not show up on my mammography test; in addition other doctors, both breast surgeons, who knew the location of the lump had a hard time finding it. Not Dr. Edly. I believe she saved my life. Can a Doctor be any better?

Submitted Dec. 21, 2011 | flag

Everything about my visits to Dr Edly is pleasant - scheduling appointments is easy, you barely wait 10 minutes, and you are treated with care. I trust Dr. Edly completely. I had to have surgery earlier this year and Dr. Edly kept me feeling calm and confident during the entire process. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Submitted Nov. 29, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Edly for about 20 yrs, it might be longer. She is wonderful - professional, intelligent and caring...very easy to speak with as well. I whole-heartedly recommend her. It is a pleasure to go to her office also, which has a thoughtful, serene atmosphere, where you are treated with respect.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Edly is quite possibly the best medical professional I have known in my adult life.( I am 58 yrs old)

Submitted April 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Edly is the best doctor that I have ever seen. I can't say enough about her. She is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, patient, kind and professional. In fact, I wish Dr. Edly were also a family doctor - I'd even send my husband to her. She listens and will answer any questions without rushing. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to see the best doctor they ever met. I will absolutely to back to this doctor. She will also get on the phone immediately if there are any questions or problems.

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

I relocated to Orange County 10 years ago. I switched all my doctors with the exception of Dr. Edly. Rare to have an excellent doctor. The travel is worth it to maintain excellent care. I trust her completely. Great doctor/patient relatlionship.

Submitted April 4, 2011 | flag