Rate Dr. Lucinda Jordan

Dr. Lucinda Jordan's Ratings

I have to say that Dr. Lucinda has been my life savior, I was in a auto accident trying to avoid hitting a deer and hit a tree head on. The tree won. This was in April.I thought I had to live with this pain. Then I remembered how Dr. L helped me in the past. Why did I wait so long? I must say THANK YOU DR.JORDAN! for giving my life back. Fitness is important and you have made it possible for me to once again focus on my goal. I can't thank you enough. Your team, Staff are awesome. I truly feels like family.

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

Lucinda Jordan is awesome! I had neck pain for several years and did nothing about it other than taking IB profun. I went to her and in 4 or 5 adjustments, I got rid of my pain competely. Now I only have to go there once a year. I don't know why I waited so long. My son has back pain and he says she is the only one who can make his back feel better

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

I was stunned at the results I had just in one visit with Dr.Jordan. Dr. Jordan is very intuitive, knowledgable and saying she is confident is an understatement. I have suffered with debilitating pain throughout my body for more than five years. Physical therapy twice a week for fifteen weeks brought relief but I was still suffering. I only wish I had seen Dr. Jordan before now but it is what it is. I will continue to see Dr. Jordan for however long my body requires the healing.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

She always fixes my problems, sometimes think there are problems in the office. But she is excellent

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

I have been to Dr. Jordan on several occasions and have found that she can help me when other medicine fails. She has helped me with migraines, depression and most recently joint pain. She has treated me with acupuncture, herbal supplements and diet control. I highly recommend Dr. Jordan!! The staff is nice, availability is great and the price is awesome!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2011 | flag

Diagnosed and corrected a problem that was missed by a number of doctors & hospitals. Dr. Jordan is a very knowledgible, kind and caring. I owe her a debt of gratiude for all that she has done.

Submitted May 14, 2010 | flag