Rate Dr. Marcia Joseph

Dr. Marcia Joseph's Ratings

Dr Joseph is an incompetent and rude doctor. She misdiagnosed my daughter daughter and kept putting her on antibiotics over and over again. She didn't even order one single test on her to rule out any infection or other issues and kept putting her on antibiotics to the point that my daughter had pneumonia and severe asthma that was making her whole throat swollen up making it hard for her to breath landing us in the emergency. The ER doctors were horrified at such barbaric treatment of my daughter and immediately refered us to a paediatrician and since them my daughter has been getting better and seeing an et specialist regularly as well . I immediately fired dr Joseph and urge all of the parents here with young children to stay away from this horrible woman!!! Keep ur kids safe from her! She is an arrogant and incompetent woman who needs to retire now!

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Joseph is a wonderful, caring but firm doctor. She has been my doctor for over 20 years, also my daughter and her 3 kids even some of my sister go to her. Love her.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr Joseph is an very efficient and thorough doctor and is very knowledgeable

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Joseph has been my physician for over 20 years and has always been willing to take as much time as is necessary with me so that I am comfortable with her diagnosis. She is honest, open, and professional, always! I have never been unhappy with her treatment.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2011 | flag

She is a doctor that does not focus on quality of visits buy quantity. Too many appointments are booked, and then little time is spend with patients. Continues to try different medicines instead of trying to find out what medically is wrong. Very dissapointing

Submitted Sept. 28, 2010 | flag

Dr. Joseph has been my doctor for 20 years. I have the highest respect for her. She's compassionate and yet no nonsense. I feel very grateful to have her as my doctor.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient for several years. I received a call form her secretary recently that my cholesterol was up again. I was unaware that it was up ever! Told to watch my fats. No metion of a followup visit to discuss my diet or to have cholesterol rechecked. I was very disappointed and felt that Iwas being overlooked.

Submitted April 10, 2010 | flag

Dr J has been an awesome Doctor, i've even got my husband to see her and how my daughter is one of her patience also... I love the staff and Dr. Joseph

Submitted Oct. 31, 2008 | flag

Has been my doctor for my whole life (20 years) and couldn't imagine any other!

Submitted March 13, 2008 | flag

Marcia makes every effort to be on time. I find her to be open to the opinion of the patient and will take into account when making an assesssment of the patient. She will explain if she has a conflicting opinion.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2007 | flag