Rate Dr. Robert P. O'Driscoll

Dr. Robert P. O'Driscoll's Ratings

very polite,amd helpful.I also found him very knowledgeable and did his job very profesionally,He took time to treat and asked lots of questions pertaining to my medical needs.I word highly recomend him or his postive atitude and his ability to treat a patient with understanding and kindness.He has atributes that are hard to find in a general practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2012

Best Dr ever. I trust him 100%, he never rushes you, and explains things to you very well. He also takes all of your concerns seriously and had no issues sending you for tests to rule things out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

dr odriscoll is our family dr. and he is the the best and great with kids

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2010

Not my regular family doc but had him in emergency recently for an injury. Very nice, good manner and did not keep me waiting. I really liked him. Any of his patients are lucky to have him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2008

Not my family doctor, but was admitted to him in 2005 during a visit to emerg. Absolutely one of the nicest doctors I've ever met. Polite, caring, knowledgeable, thorough, efficent. Would love to have him as a family doctor if lived in Corner Brook. Asset to the medical profession!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2008

Dr. O'Driscoll is the best doctor I have ever known. He was my family doctor for a few years and I have since moved out of Corner Brook. I am a nurse and I have never known another doctor as caring and knowledgeable as Dr. O'Driscoll. He always listens and is never condescending. He is tactful and even makes you feel comfortable in "uncomfortable" situations. I cannot praise him up enough. Keep up the great work Dr. O'Driscoll!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

Excellent family dr. Personal care exceptional. Takes time to discuss things with you. We are lucky to have him as our doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. O'Driscoll is THE best doctor that I have ever been to in my life. I dearly appreciate him and all that he has done to assist myself and my family (including the births of my two daughters.) He is a wonderful, patient man and listens when you speak, (very important qualities). He is not condescending in any way and seems to truly care about your health. Keep up the excellent work, Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. O'Driscoll is the best doctor I ever had. He's a very kind and caring person. He even took the time to call me at home to see how I was doing when I was very sick. Thanks Dr. O'Driscoll.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

He is a great doctor and really cares about people. I have since moved to another province and only wishes that I could find another doctor like him. Dr. O"Driscoll keep up the great work!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295076].votes_count ]]