Dr. Allan Donsky

Rate Dr. Allan Donsky

Dr. Allan Donsky's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Dr. Donsky is amazing! My son wouldn't be the person he is today without Dr.D. He took every patient under his wings, supporting them while teaching them to support themselves. We owe you everything. Unfortunately Dr. D closed his private practice and works in different but affiliated field, still helping the kids who need help. Our Hero. Simply the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

Best Doctor in his field in this area, Period. Very highly recommended. A compassionate and wise human being. It's been years since my daughter has seen him and we remain so very thankful for his help. It's been awhile so can't rate the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

Wonderful and caring physician. Listens and responds to patient concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

I only saw Dr. Donsky once like 7 or 8 years ago. But it was an OK meeting. But nothing happened becuase of the meeting. But as a person he is a nice kind human.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

FABULOUS!Once a kid relates to their Doc it makes all the world of a difference. This Doc goes out of his way to follow thru even once the patient has left his care. He was the make in the make or break situation! We owe him everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Allan has been very helpful, knowledgeable, and caring with our child. We are very very pleased to have him involved. He is busy so it is at times difficult to book appointments close enough together to maintain continuity of the therapy. Worth mentioning that the office/staff environment is the worst that we have experienced (phone system, no confirmation calls).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2010

Dr Donsky was very good with our daughter and helped her to see her strengths as a person. He coached us as advocates and gave us strategies that are successful. I have just recommended him as a Dr. to a new friend. Dr. Donsky is warm, friendly and our daughter liked going to see him. We are very thankful for the new coping skills we see in our daughter and for the right medication at the right dose. As a registered nurse I especially appreciate Dr. Donsky's humility and compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

As an educator, I value Dr. Donsky's work and connection with his patients. I recommend his services to parents when children are struggling with depression, anxiety and ADHD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

My family and I will be grateful forever for his knowledge, commitment and genuine caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295517].votes_count ]]