Rate Dr. Methulaksmi Yegappan

Dr. Methulaksmi Yegappan's Ratings

The last time I visited this doctor was my first and last all rolled into one. I was a teenager, and was having problems with my period staying regular. She arrived to the appointment late. Was not very friendly considering I had never met her before. She recommended I go on birth control, which was not an issue. The entire visit, she had her back turned to me, and seemed more interested in the wall then me. At some point through out the visit, she outright told me I was fat, and needed to loose weight. I was nearly in tears as soon as those words came out of her mouth. At the time I may have weighed around 160 pounds. I was shocked, offended and that was the last time I ever saw her, thankfully. I have never met someone so harsh in this field. I would not let her examine me if she were the last doctor on earth. Awful manners, no heart, and just plain rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

I will never, ever, ever allow this woman to touch me again. Internal surgery with no anaesthetic, bad enough that the nurse in the room told me that was one of the worst things she has ever had to experience. Terrible, terrible experience. About to deliver my first baby and if she is doctor on call at hospital, I will demand another doctor or get up and leave and drive elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Personally I am very happy with my decision to see Dr.Yegappan when I got pregnant. Though there were a few times she was late, they were due to the fact that she was delivering a baby which can be expected with any OB/GYN. I have had no issues with her and she is very helpful when I have a question for her. This being my first pregnancy I have been very nervous at many times and she has been reassuring about many things and has helped me threw quite a few issues. I plan on returning to see her with any other pregnancies or issues I may have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

All the bad comments are true. I have had several appts here and I'm writing this as I'm here for the last time. 5 ppl were scheduled for a 9:30 appt and the Dr strolls in at 10. By this time it is standing room only. I had cryotherapy last yr and the only info I got on the procedure, why I need it etc was from the receptionist. The Dr won't talk to you or give you the time of day. Just wastes yours. It is now 10:20 and at least I'm thru to the next waiting room but 4 ahead of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I was referred to Yeggapan because I had a few bad pap test results. One night I experienced excrutiating pain in my uterus and called for an appointment. My family Dr. sent me to get an ultrasound where they found several cysts and a tumour. I went to see Yeggapan, she told me I had HPV, I was completely shocked and unfamiliar with this disease and she told me to google it. She is very rough and very short. I had to have a colposcopy and cyrotherapy, she rushed me out of her office after the cryotherapy because she was behind and I fainted in the elevator. To this day she hasn't spoken to me about my tumour or cysts, and said to wait until they grow or burst. I had an MRI done in the US, and the tumour had grown. She has done nothing. I told her that my period usually lasts 3 days with no pain, now since the tumour it's been 10 days of agony, the last 2 months I didn't have my period (not pregnant), she told me as long as you take the pill it doesn't matter. Hate this woman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Yegappan has been my doctor since I was 16 and she has delivered both of my children. She recently performed my hysterectomy and I have nothing bad to say about her. She is always professional and will give you her opinion good or bad. I find her caring and helpful and the only doctor that I trust. She is there if you need her and will even make house calls if you are upset. She has been extremely helpful to me and took every precaution she could before recommending sregery to solve my problem. I would not hesistate to recommned her at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

probably the worse experience i have had with any person, never mind doctor in my entire life. I will begin to see a councellor for the horrible experience i had. She was very rough, did not cover me, was abrupt and rude, literally physically pushed me out of her office to go get my blood test, and when my baby died told me to stop crying and be tough. i am warning you this woman is dangerous. She does not have her license to deliver babies. only to follow the pregnancy because too many babies have suffered complications and died. another friend of mine went to her and when she could not find the heartbeat told her that her baby is dead. the baby was not dead, she went to someone else for a second opinion and the baby was alove. if she had taken the pills to expel the pregnancy her baby would have suffered malformations or would have died. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS WOMAN. SHE IS A CRIMINAL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2012

My mother went to this doctor not long ago for a simple test. My mother left her office crying and more scared than before the Dr. is very rude calling my mother "a big baby". She has no manners and should really watch what she says to her patients especially cancer patients. I would never recommend her, if you can avoid her please do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Mine was simple operation and this lady screwed up so bad, I’m still in pain, will never be the same what I was before! I even feel scared if I go to the hospital now, it was a terrific experience. I would like to warn people and personally suggest not using or selecting any service from this doctor for your Gynecology related problem. I regret for my decision but want to save you from disaster. Thanks to Nikki and the other unknown person, as they come forward to vote against this women. Every person suffered should come forward so by end of the day, we can several people. That’s all I want to say!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1295863].votes_count ]]